[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have all the warning signs of a killer. Im obsessed with killings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 240x156px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 240x156px
I have all the warning signs of a killer. Im obsessed with killings but I don't want to see myself do it. How can I get help without my mom finding out.
>>
>>17826378
Are you sure you're not edgy as fuck? That you're enjoying these things more so that you can brag to others that you enjoy them, not because you actually find any pleasure or fulfillment from them?
>>
>>17826378
Congratulations, you're just like every other 15 year old trying to be cool, edgy and mysterious.
Come back in 5 years.
>>
>>17826378
Friend you're just male and in your teens. It's normal to be fascinated with death. Talk to your school counselor, as long as you aren't making plans to kill anyone they're there to give you free help.
>>
>>17826378
kill ur mom lol?
>>
>>17826378
You're a fucking joke kid.
>>
>>17826378

wait until your 18 lol
>>
For real advice you could make some shut up that you feel depressed and would like to talk to someone to fund out if it's just a phase or not. A real therapist will find out pretty fast of you are actually fucked in the head or not.

25 here. I have always found murderers interesting, and I have daydreamed about killing people and myslef in grotesque ways. It's all fantasy though I could never do it. You may be the same.
>>
>>17826487
>25 here. I have always found murderers interesting, and I have daydreamed about killing people and myslef in grotesque ways. It's all fantasy though I could never do it.

This, it's so normal you wouldn't even believe.
>>
>>17826497
Even funnier, I don't like horror movies. Get scared too easily.
>>
>>17826514
I wouldn't be surprised if there are killers who have this aswell.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (16KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
16KB, 227x200px
>>17826378
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.