[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf and I broke up almost two years ago >Started seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>gf and I broke up almost two years ago
>Started seeing each other again 4 month ago
>Going alright, ups and downs, we're both a lot more mature now

>She went on vacation to Europe for two weeks
>Decide this is a good time to give her some space, let her miss me a little you know, just decided not to text her first until she texts me
>Have spoken in about 3 weeks now
>She got home from Europe yesterday

Am I being a dick and should just text her or should I be worried she hasn't texted me?
>>
its over op
she didnt miss you at all why are you such an airhead
>>
>>17826355
I would have came to this conclusion myself, but if I was galavanting around Europe 10 hours time difference away from her I wouldn't have texted her either. I'm only worried now that she's home...

Is there a safe way to troubleshoot this scenario?
>>
to be honest, be up front, ask her, if she missed you during the trip.

but be prepared that the answer can be a No
>>
>>17826351
Odds say she fucked a bunch of European guys. Should have stayed moved on, OP
>>
>>17826351
Probably fucked a bunch of euros but who cares
You both sound old and not the jealous types

Just txt
>>
>>17826687
I told her she could but doubt she did

>>17826691
So you think I'm just over thinking this whole thing?
>>
>>17826729
Yes, like 99% of people on this board
>>
>>17826785
Kek, this guy knows

>option a - simply talk to the person involved
>option b - ask the opinion of random people on a Malaysian carpet Python appreciation board, who have never met the person concerned.
>>
>>17826351
You fucked up from the start dude. You shouldn't have gotten back together with her. Anyways, not a single text in 3 weeks? You're telling me she was so busy she couldn't spend 3 seconds to text you hi?
>>17826729
>I told her she could but doubt she did
Oh, so you're a cuck. In that case just keep on keeping on brother. I'm sure everything's fine, she's probably just tired from getting so much euro dick.
>>
>>17827434
Texting across the ocean is expensive as hell. I did it once and ended up with a massive phone bill.
>>
>>17828063
What is wifi and no it only costs a few cents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.