[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think this is the last straw with my one classes. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (114KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
114KB, 1440x1080px
So I think this is the last straw with my one classes. I've tried my best with my assignments but thanks to some bullshit I've really fallen behind mark wise. I don't think there's any fucking chance of me passing at this point.

I'm terrified about what my parents are gonna say. I can already hear their response now, "You were with your friends too much" "you didn't take this seriously enough" "You probably just sat around smoking weed all day instead of doing your homework". I know I'm an adult, but when you live with them they still have a certain weight in your life.

I'm fucking panicking. Idk what to fucking do at this point
>>
Come to terms with your "bullshit" and be honest with yourself about who's fault it is.

Protip: probably yours, if even partially

You never grow from mistakes if you don't accept them. So assuming that your class is a complete write-off, take a sober look at your failures that contributed to it, address them honestly, regroup, and attack that shit again.
>>
>>17826068
>"You were with your friends too much" "you didn't take this seriously enough" "You probably just sat around smoking weed all day instead of doing your homework
ARE these reasons you're not doing well in this class?
>>
>>17826171
I'd say yeah in part.

Lots of bad desicion making done on my end.

But the reason I, for example, would always escape to my friends house (almost daily) was because all semester I've been so unbelievably depressed I can't stand being fucking alone.
>>
>>17826068
have you never failed before? If so I'm tempted to tell you to bomb on purpose just so you get well adjusted to adult life
>>
>>17826784
Welcome to the cluuuuuuub! I only see my 'friends' because the loneliness could literally cause my death.
>>
>>17826068

It's time to clean up and own up. You did learn something this semester, and that's that your previous way of managing your time didn't work for you. That's OK, it happens more often than you'd think. You are lucky you discovered this in college, where there are fewer consequences to these things.

It's time you applied some discipline & rigor to your daily routine. You can start small, but start somewhere.
>>
>>17827238
Truth be told if it wasn't for my parents I'd just shurg it off and say "ah well shit happens"

But they definitely won't, especially my mom her solution to these things is to be on my case constantly about it like its gonna undo what happened or something
>>
>>17827246
You need to blow up your relationship with your parents. Them hovering over you 24/7 is just going to make matters worse/ fuck up your ability to self regulate/ discipline. don't look for a fight, but have one if you need to if that's what it takes to earn your agency.
>>
>>17827246

she just wants the best for you and sees you struggling. you need to acknowledge that in a direct way while asserting that you're an adult and that you're going to make your own choices.

she wants you to acknowledge how she feels and she wants to know that you are going to try to do better. your parents will be your parents for the rest of your life, and it's now time to learn how to interact with them as an adult.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.