[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I tell a girl who I've been friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How the fuck do I tell a girl who I've been friends with for years that I have feelings for her? I was with her when she was drunk and she told me she loved me. I told her that I loved her too. I know it was just the alcohol but I've liked her for an easy 6+ years. I literally have no fucking clue what to do.
>>
Get drunk with her again and kiss her (hell even go so far as sleep with her)

Actions >>> words
>>
>>17825898
nice try faggot
>>
>>17825910
Seriously. Take it from a guy who's been there. Awkwardly telling her "i like u" will probably result in rejection. Also she could have just been drunk and emotional and said it as a friend. It might not have meant anyrhing.
>>
>>17825898
no this won't work. Imagine you're hanging out with one of your guy friends and they spontaneously kissed you. It'd be the same thing.

She doesn't see you as even having a gender if you've been friends for that long
>>
>>17825966
That's what the drinking is for buddy
>>
>>17825866
So the girl literally told you she loves you, and you're still dithering over what to do? Are you retarded? Kiss her after she says that then fuck her, my god are you autistic?
>>
she told that she loves you, maybe she meant as a friend but i doubt that.
she probably really loves you but feel the same way as you about telling, and you dont make shit up when you're drunk, you just say things you don't have the courage to say when you are sober (atleast with me and people I know)
>>
File: IMG_20160722_142346.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_142346.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17825866
Op, you're at the perfect time of year for this. Around new years talk about how you've been doing some mental housekeeping (I.e. going over the events of the last year) and admit you've been thinking about that night. Say you aren't sure how you feel about it and ask her if she wants to see if that leads anywhere
>>
>>17825866
How do you tell a girl who trusts you and lets you into her personal circle that all you've been doing is waiting around for a chance to fuck her? I don't know, anon. How would you tell her this?
>>
>>17826430
Shit, this is the real reason it's so hard to tell a friend you are interested in them. All you seem is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>17826569
Well, aren't you?
>>
>>17826578
What if you develop feelings after you become friends?
>>
>>17826585
Then you're not her friend from that point on and you need to tell her so she knows to get away from you.
>>
>>17826592
So something like, "I have feelings for you lately and it makes it hard for me to appreciate our friendship, sorry to distance myself but I need some space"?
>>
>>17826592
Nigga, friends can be attracted to eachother, are you fucking 12?
>>
>>17826600
Wow, put the pin back in the grenade. Attraction is not "feelings".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.