[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to take out a college loan for the soul purpose of using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want to take out a college loan for the soul purpose of using the money to start a business

what are the complications in that

I'm 21
>>
>>17825776
god damn that bitches face is tiny
>>
Assuming your business doesn't fail (which it probably will) and you're left with this debt that you have no way to repay, it's also fraud. Depending on where you live, money for student loans also sometimes go straight to the school to stop people like you abusing the system.

Also that girl is wearing such an unflattering outfit.
>>
>>17825781
Well say I only use 1 k to start a couple of small endeavors and one of them takes off and I use the money from that to start a bigger one

My friend used his student loans to buy and resell supreme for example and never had anything go wrong but he didn't expand it to a bigger buisness
>>
File: 50 shades of grey.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of grey.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>17825776
Realize that college loans are NOT bank loans. They are federally guaranteed.

They do not disappear by declaring bankruptcy.
The loan company can attach a 90% lein on all future paychecks, car sales, inheritance, etc.They WILL get their money back.

Think VERY hard before you sign.
Source: I'm a repo guy who just took a car from a deadbeat behind on his student loans.
>>
>>17825798
Is it possible to constantly be "attending" college through the bare minimum of coursework for a few years while deferring payments until I make the money back
>>
>>17825794
>say I only use 1 k to start a couple of small endeavors
1k will not get you anywhere
Your whole plan assumes that one of your ideas will take off
The fact that you have multiple ideas about what sort of business you want to start means that almost definitely, none of your ideas will take off because you won't be putting in enough effort to get any of them anywhere
And if you only need 1k, just get a fucking job or other sort of loan
>>
>>17825807
I diapers with the first part of your post but another sort of loan is something I was looking at
>>
Dude, OP, you can't even spell. $1K Is not enough to start a business and I doubt your ideas are any good anyways. Try again.
>>
If you have to ask shit like that, what makes you think you have the intelligence and knowledge to start and run a business that isn't a complete failure?
>>
Ariel Winter is my dream girl
>>
>>17825939
I'm pretty sure that's just some random girl
>>
>>17825945
No that's Ariel Winter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.