[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>father was a shitter who beat my mother, drank to feel better,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (59KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
59KB, 1280x640px
>father was a shitter who beat my mother, drank to feel better, smoked weed to numb himself, beat old men to feel superior
>work for years to avoid being like him
>meet a girl in 2012 who improves me as a human being
>love her to pieces
>get together in 2013
>we're happy for a long time
>2016
>dumps me after having a stressful year
>says its because of herself and that we'll get back together when she's doing alright
>check in half a month later
>she thinks everything i've done lately is awful
>drive up to visit her later unannounced
>seems to be going better
>seems like we're friends again
>go home the morning after i arrived
>she hated the entire visit and just didn't tell me
>i try dating other girls
>doesn't make me feel better
>i love and miss her so much
>i decide i should kill myself
>she talks me out of it, tells me i love her as a concept not as a person
>hates how everything i do has to be love oriented
>tells me she very much still loves me, she just cant date me romantically right now because of various factors in her life
>i tell her i want to work on our friendship, that i'd like to help eachother again as friends
>she goes dead silent in texts
>decide later that i just fuck everything up and tell her i'll give her space since i never do
>later decide that it's not helping me at all
>im skipping class and crying constantly
>time with friends doesnt help
>therapy doesn't help
>nothing is helping me
>losing interest and desire to groom myself or try with anything
>she seems like she wants to talk to me again
>message her telling her im sorry things are the way they are and i dont want to lose hate me
>says she doesnt, things are just awkward between her and her friends
>ask her why
>she doesnt answer me
>she still tells my other friends how she's doing in work so she's just specifically ignoring me
>i dont want to try anymore
>at this point i realize im never going to be okay without her
>>
>back when i tried to kill myself she told me if i did that it would mean she was a horrible friend
>all she cares about is if she'll feel responsible if i end it all
>she cares about the fact she feels responsible, not about me
>i want to drink and smoke until im dead, never really done either regularly
>realize these are all things my father did, still does
>realize all i need to do now is beat on women and old men to feel better about myself
>im becoming my father
>understand that i cant base my happiness on a single individual
>fact is i do and i cant improve
>im a hopeless useless individual
>im never going to be okay again because the one i hold in the highest regard doesnt want to help me and is instead focused on working this shitty full time job, saving a lot of money, shutting out all her friends, and i guess getting some apartment and being alone for the rest of her life
>i know for a fact the two of us were happy, more social, better people when we were together
>seriously just fuck this whole life thing
>we live for maybe 80 years and i'm already fucked as a human being at 20-years-old

i get this is advice but honestly i dont know what i can do to fix myself at this point, considering just going dark on everything and sleeping my days away
>>
>>17825501
>i know for a fact the two of us were happy, more social, better people when we were together
Learn to be that way on your own, you can do it. You always had it in you, you just needed her to bring it out. But now she's not around, nobody is ever around forever. It hurts that things ended like this, I know how it feels, but you can't force her to be with you. Look at it this way, she taught you something important. She taught you how to be happy and pull yourself together. And once you can do that by yourself, trust me, everyone will want to be around you. Then you just need to pick and choose the ones that are worth YOUR time.
>>
Eminem took that pain and became a rapper

Stop being a bitch, no wonder she left
You just whine
You act like you can't do anything
Youre the only one holding you back
"Oh I'm 20 life is hard I'll never be happy in all of my 80 years"
Come on man get real
>>
You need to become a man. Get your own place op
>>
been there felt that, bitch lived with me, took all i had at 18, smoke some dope, realise shes a cruel fucking bitch for leading you on like this when you feel like you do, understand your her back up plan incase the grass isnt greener on the otherside...
Find some good weed, smoke dope, dont drink, change job, get a new haircut, hang with friends and realise theres tons of girls out there and theyll be interested in you but as of now you need to fix yourself up and get your confidence back! and if you want her back that bad just know she isnt going to come back if your a more broken version of what she had before! fix your damnself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.