[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to find cool girls to talk to?I want a girl I can be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 44133943.jpg (39KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
44133943.jpg
39KB, 249x238px
Best way to find cool girls to talk to?I want a girl I can be friends or more with that's into stuff like games and anime. I only know one and she's awesome but I'm pretty sure she's taken and I'm not really sure how to ask without fucking up our friendship
>>
Often girls (and guys) like that are very closed in and usually neets. Girls are more likely to go to expos and cosplay though.

The girl that I met who likes gaming and anime, I met at a managing anxiety course. It makes sense because a large majority of us are socially inept in some shape or form.

Tbh she'd be the ultimate girlfriend but she's a self-proclaimed asexual lesbian, so meh. She's a really good friend though.
>>
>>17824708
I'm going to a con soonish but I feel that if I just try and pick up girls I'll look like a creep
>>
>>17824717
Just ask for their social media then flirt with them on there
>>
>>17824695
Idk, personally I started talking to this girl in one of my classes during my freshman year of HS. We're in college now and we still talk all the time.

inb4 beta orbiter
she has a bf and i have a gf
>>
File: my instincts tell me.jpg (182KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
my instincts tell me.jpg
182KB, 1024x942px
>>17824708
>tfw too asocial to go to shit like cons or in general, leave the house unless I have to.
>tfw still lonely as fuck, and longing for affection and company.

Pls god just kill me already.
>>
>>17824796
Your other option is to find a girl online. Before I met that girl (and desu it took 3 months of classes before either of us got the courage to talk) I met a girl on a MMO. We originally were just part of the same guild, but eventually ended up exchanging Skype names. We ended up dating for a year and a half. She wasn't even a behemoth, she was a genuine 8/10. Just she had ADHD so people found her to be slightly too crazy irl.

Alternatively there's stuff like dating sites, which don't necessarily have to be to date someone.

I'm not social in the slightest. I'm a 24 year old uni dropout, diagnosed with Asperger's. There's hope for most people out there if someone like me can manage to attract even a tiny bit of female attention.
>>
>>17824806
I don't frequent /adv/ much. Idk if that desu was a word filter or a really ironic typo.
>>
>>17824806
I will not give my personal information to the internet, so any sort of internet dating etc is not an option for me.
The very concept disgusts me.
>>
>>17824695
Wearing subtle vidya/animoo clothes usually works for me, but you may want to start lifting so you look like a pseudo chad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.