[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traveling to America next week. What type of chips should I buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Traveling to America next week. What type of chips should I buy? What brand, flavor, type, etc.
>>
>>17824658
Please. I am very excited to try American chips/snacks!
>>
I rarely eat chips but:
hot cheetos nigga, the hot ones
lays barbecue
sun chips for the giggles, they give these to kids in school
utz chips
fritos chile cheese smell like dick
takis, dont leave the states without having tried these. Theyre mexican but a must for junk food lovers

try the nonbigname brands, they're sometimes better
just go and try what seems appealing to you
>>
>>17824692
I went on google and there is no such thing as a hot cheetos nigga flavor. You mean hot cheetos?

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17824692
This is a fucking tasty ass list

I'd add cool ranch Doritos (I hear they are stronger in the US)
Kettle Barbecue
Ruffles cheddar and sour cream
Sabrasitos
>>
Trader joes ode to the classic potato chip

http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/TJs-OdeToClassic.jpg
>>
>>17824703
>>17824704
Thanks guys. I am an international student in Vietnam, and I get to see my dad next week, so I am very excited. I have a chip addiction. Is that bad?
>>
File: sabritones.gif (81KB, 339x504px) Image search: [Google]
sabritones.gif
81KB, 339x504px
>>17824703
>Sabrasitos
you mean sabritones?
theyre kind of weird but I like them
we have a 'hispanic/mexican' aisle here and get a lot of good Mexican shit
their brand of lays are 10x better than ours

>>17824705
nah, Im the same but for candy
whenever I visit a country, I seek out their candies and chocolates and buy my favorites to take home with me
>>
>>17824716
Yea that's what I meant but I'm part Mexican so I'm biased, I can only eat a few of them before taking a break

Another interesting one are Lays Limon

Definitely get hot Cheetos
Funyuns are a onion flavored chip that sounds weird but people love them
>>
>>17824716
>>17824724
What are the best chips for feeling full? I'm a picky eater and my diet consists of 30% chips, and I'm getting a bit fat.
>>
>>17824739
Well by nature potato chips are addictive and are made to not fill you up so you finish the bag sooner and buy more

My advice would be to drink more water to feel full and cut back on the chips

Beyond that I would say chips with salsa or other condiments/dips or kettle chips

Pop chips are lower in calories also
>>
>>17824749
What other American food should I buy, then? Looking for something fulfilling and tasty.
>>
>>17824760
Where are you visiting, what state
>>
>>17824765
Arizona.
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 750x1334px
>>17824769
There's so much it's hard to narrow down

In-n-out burger
Chick-fil-a
Local places (check on Yelp)

And then check the pic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.