[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met this girl through friends, smoked together a lot as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0195.jpg (437KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
437KB, 2048x1536px
>met this girl through friends, smoked together a lot as a group
>alone(ish) together on campus for thanksgiving
>we get lunch, dinner together etc, have really deep conversations
>invites me to get high with her
>go over because why not, start to cuddle up to each other
>I'm very high and we ended up making out and feeling each other up for like 5 hours straight (didn't seem as long)
>really enjoyed it, would have tried to fuck if I wasn't so crossed
**just over a week later**
>smoked together again w/ friends, still get dinner etc but in groups, and we haven't talked about last week yet( a couple of my friends found out though)

I really enjoyed it and I think I like her, she seemed to enjoy it too. What ideas do you have to show my feelings without seeming clingy? Is it strange that she hasn't bought it up yet?
>>
>>17824606
>Is it strange that she hasn't bought it up yet?
You haven't brought it up either, so you tell me. Why are you expecting her to make ALL the moves? She invited you over last time, now you invite her. Or just say "hey I had a great time the other night, wanna hang out again?" Don't let too much time pass or she'll think you didn't like it, girls can be very insecure you know. it's like damn son just be a person
>>
>>17824616
I've hinted at the fact that I enjoyed getting high with her, not about making out and stuff though. It's very hard because we normally hang out in a group. Should I just pm her or is that too beta?
>>
>>17824616
We'll we usually hang out in a group, but I've hinted I enjoyed getting high with her that night. Should I message her about it or is that too beta?
>>
>>17824632
>Should I just pm her or is that too beta?
Why would you even overthink it like that? Just contact her however you can, it doesn't matter

You're acting like a girl and you're expecting her to be the man
>>
>>17824644
PLOT TWIST

We leave for winter break in about 10 days - won't see each other for a month afterwards! I'm international so meeting up is not an option. What do?
>>
>>17824653
Dude that doesn't change anything, you already waited a whole week to talk to her, you might've blown it already.

What do you want with this girl anyway? Relationship material, or you just wanna hook up a bit?
>>
>>17824653
Fuck her b4 she leaves
>>
>>17824606
the time to bang is right now
>>
Fuck OP I was literally in your same exact situation last semester.

Except me and my female best friend were drunk when we made out for hours. I brought it up pretty poorly the next day, and we both dropped the subject.

About a week later, we were walking alone together and about to part ways when I just said "I really enjoyed the other night, could I kiss you again?" She giggled and said "Of course."
Just man the fuck up and do it she wants you. Mind altering substance or not, she wouldn't make out with you for hours if she wasn't into you.

Go do it and enjoy that heavenly 10 days ahead of you.
>>
>>17824606
timing is everything and you let the opportune time slip. close the deal with the next girl when you got her in your arms for 5 fucking hours. This one is gone. What the fuck was wrong with you? Were you afraid to break her or wanted to preserve her honor that she's given away to dozens of guys already? Or maybe you're really queer?
>>
Wait so what exactly did I do wrong?
>>
>>17824660
We still talk, basically about everything but that though
>>
>>17824606
You shouldn't cheat on your girlfriend op. Why you no tell her
>>
>>17825343
>tfw no gf
>>
Okay guys, next time I get a chance I'll bring it up and just be honest etc. My only major experience is one night stands though, I have very little experience at late game, so wish me luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.