[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

havent posted here before. if i post an oc greentext of an event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

havent posted here before.
if i post an oc greentext of an event that happened in my life will i get at least a few legit discussions out of it?
>>
Depends on how mundane or poorly written it is.
>>
Post your story you faggot
>>
>>17824525
well i wouldn't know to be honest. i tried posting it on /b and most of the convo was discussing that its not possible to carry my gf so far for so long and i should have gotten a bj for my act of masculinity it was a strange convo.
>>
well fuck it why not. (pre-typed from last night)

For some reason I decided that I will tell a story about myself that not many know, I realised long ago not to question these things. Let it be clear that I am not a Christian or any sort of bible basher. This is one of the many reasons I am on the fence, the first reason actually, the day that got me thinking. All of this is pre-typed I will post and leave to the mercy of /b/ and /fit/

>be 6 or7 years ago. 16 or 17ish and have a gf just turned 18
>decide on a whim to go on a small holiday
>take a couple days off work, gf takes a couple days off studying
>we go to a small country town on the coast get a little unit etc.
>first couple days were great, walking along beach n shit
>find out theres a hiking trail about an hour from here
>Neither of us are really that fit. I was a scaffy she was a student
>>
>>17824546
>the trail was rated easy, and had varying times depending on how far you wanted to go.
>the longest trail was for 7 hours
>we head out there and eventually find the start of it at about 11 ish
>have about 5lt of water and a bit of a picnic basket
> we stop for late lunch at about 2 ish
>discovered the varying times were just turn around and head back....
>we go further then stop so she can take a piss around the corner
> look at time.
>mfw its 5.00 we had come a little over half way (was signs everywhere)
>remembered there was a road heading to the end of the trail
>it turned out to be a cliff for fishing over seeing ocean.
>decide to keep going and finish the walk
>she is really struggling stopping at the bottom of hills n shit before walking up them
>she had finished all the water, ive had none.
>its dark now and the kangaroos are out.
>roos will fucking smash you to pieces if you piss em off or in their territory so we take a wide berth.
>her stops get longer she’s sitting down for 15 mins now
>I go ahead to see if I can find the road or a way to cut across to it
> I find the end of the trail
>see a set of lights driving away try to flag them but they don’t see me
>have no torch or anything so we can only see by the moonlight.
>I double back to get gf didn’t tell her about the car I just missed
> we finally get to the road at about 8ish she sits down I go up ahead
>fucking roos everywhere on the road.
>double back again to get gf
>>
>>17824548
>she freaks so I carry her on my back till we get past most of em and stop at the top of a hill
>I call the cops its my first time calling them (we had no reception just the emergency channels)
>I told them I have no idea where I was only somewhere around x on a road
>phone line drops out cos shitty aus reception
>keep going with her on my back
>get a text Wtfi have no reception. Look and it says I shouldn’t call again prank calls get huge fines.
>fuckn rage, then my pride comes into play don’t call her back
>get my shit together, throw the gf on my back again and walk the rest of the way
>running purely on rage and adrenalin cos that bitch on the other end of the phone
>the gf was crying the whole time we were on the road
>she felt horrible for me having to carry her and drink all the water
>we get to the car and I put her down to unlock it
>she just collapses her legs cant support her own weight (she was about 50kg)
>I unlock the car carry her in and do her belt up.
>>
>>17824550
>get back to holiday unit
> it was about midnight now
>she cant sleep cos her legs, she was in agony couldn’t stay still shaking etc
>she had chritian up bringing that I fucked up pre well for her
>the next thing I know I’m on the floor praying to god
> not for me (I was in pain too but idc) but for her
>I ask for to sleep and wake up better with no pain
>I go to sleep on the couch and fall asleep when she is not struggling so much
>about 10 mins or so
>in the morning I wake up to her walking around happy as ever making bacon and toasties for lunch
>ididntexpectthis.png
>we sit eat and talk about what happened
>she paraises me for getting her back to the car and into bed n shit
>I feel fucking horrible cos it was all my idea.
> I tell her that I prayed for her to be better when she woke up
>she knows I don’t do that shit and her smaile starts fucking glowing
>thanks me kisses me etc.
> then she asks why I prayed
>just told her there was nothing I could do to help her and thats what I did.

She never got any more leg cramps or shit from that night.
Fin.
>>
>>17824553
Okay I read it...so? She didn't get injured, she just got tired from walking a lot, all she needed was rest anyway. Not trying to be super-cynical, but you didn't need to pray to God to save her legs, the bitch was fine

In the future, you turn back as soon as you run out of water, and don't hike for 6 hours in one direction and expect to hike back before it gets dark. Could've gone worse for you two
>>
>>17824564
>hindsight.
i did the math in my head and i didn;t account for her being so fucked.
i prayed to god because it was the only thing i could think to do. simple as that. also not mentioned in the greentext that she prayed for our safety when we came across the first roo
>>
Unexpected story. Sounds like your girlfriend was just a sook.
>>
>>17824521
Sharing a story without a real point is a waste.
>>
>>17824577
Most roos arent even aggressive m8
>>
>>17824577
I just don't understand why you made this thread
>>
>>17824588
you haven't had one attack you then have you? i live country now and its fun to chase em down in the 4wd but on foot the would kill ya m8

>>17824585
>>17824589
when i woke up to her walking around my beliefes sort shifted from yeah righ mate to what if

>>17824582
she was back then, it still would have been a rough toll on her though
>>
>>17824596
But again, nothing was wrong with her legs, she was just tired

fucking aussies, this thread sucks
>>
>>17824596
So all this background for the actual point of trying to understand if God Is or Isn't? Start with thr meat of a topic first to engage and interest the audience, then only add backstory if it's necessary or genuinely entertaining; NOT to just tell people things you're proud of and fondly recall.

As for God, you'll have to find that one out yourself.
Will call bs on 6-7 years ago though, it was 1-3 years ago max.
>>
>>17824620
every word is the truth. especially the age. I was a scaffy around then so that how i know it was around that time.

and its not something i'm proud of, its just something i did. theres no false modesty
>>
>>17824553
>>17824553
I will take a different stance being that I suffer from chronic back pain and mine did not get better after a work related incident, but only got worse even with rest( pain sometimes wakes me up from sleep).

Perhaps, God answered your prayer Op just to let you know he is there to get you to think for a moment. I mean yes, there are many people in this world that suffer, but I believe it goes beyond human understanding in some cases. There are many innocent people that die which sometimes goes beyond our understanding, but if you have read about Jesus you know he suffered while here too, but he also helped many while here and afterwards.

I am not speaking to you in a self-righteous tone or trying to push anything down your throat, but personally I do believe from my own experiences. Because without God I know I would not be here today even with what I have gone through, and still am.

Without faith, love, and hope man my life would be empty, but God can cloak you in it if you ask and believe it no matter what you have to go through. I know my rock and shepherd is always there, and that gets me through each day. I am not a perfect person either, no one is, and it's funny because Jesus takes in the outcasts and the ones who are flawed just read about Matthew, and in the OT David and God's relationship. There is a raw honesty in the flawed, broken, and sick that seek him out, and after all we are the ones that need him the most/who he came for to save. You just have to ask. Anyway those are my beliefs. Best to you Op.
>>
>>17824647
(OP)
very nice, thankyou anon, i have read part of the bible not much though. apareantly i have been touched by the grace of god, i believe it to. it was the happiest i have been in my life.
>>
>>17824596
>you haven't had one attack you then have you?
No, and I've been walking in the bush with millions of them. Maybe I'm just not retarded. Also god isn't real mate, your girlfriend was just soft, and her little legsies were fine the next day because she'd only actually walked 5km.

>>17824601
>fucking aussies, this thread sucks
Oi, don't bunch us all in with faggot op.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.