[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife (35) has seemingly lost all interest in sex. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1174.jpg (54KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
54KB, 615x409px
My wife (35) has seemingly lost all interest in sex. We've been married a year, and have been together three years in total. Prior to our honeymoon, the sex was amazing, kinky, we did anal, BDSM, she'd call me daddy, but then as soon as we tied the knot, it's like a switch was pulled. She's now rarely interested, and when she is she just lies there like a starfish and avoids eye contact. FWIW, we're both from failed marriages.
>>
This is probably women hate bait

If not go to /r/deadbedrooms. You have a long road ahead of you
>>
>>17824467
have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>17824467
Is it because she's a meme and can get fat now?
>>
>>17824510
Yup, she just says she wasn't overly in the mood for it, but sort of shuts me down when I try to dig deeper.
>>
>>17824812
Dont let her shut you down. Doubt you want to spend the rest of your life being stuck in a sex less marriage.
>>
>>17824848
Whys she like this when things were so great before?
>>
>>17824467

How's your marriage otherwise? Women tend to need dates, romance and attention to feel in the mood for sex. That's why there is usually more in the beginning of the relationship and it twindles down once routine settles in and the people involved are too busy with other things to maintain their relationship.
>>
>>17824875
We both work full-time, we try to go out for dinner/catch a movie or whatever whenever possible but she seems so goddamned distant all the time. It feels like we've skipped to middle age already.
>>
>>17824884
>she seems so goddamned distant all the time

It sounds like your relationship is crumbling and dying sexlife is just one way it shows. No idea what you should do though, it's a two way street and nothing will work if she's refusing to make any effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (742KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
742KB, 3264x2448px
>falling for the marrage meme not once but twice.
>marrying someone elses failed goods
just curious why did your first marraige fail?
she got you good pirate, all the shit was an act mostly, she propley doesn't even understand what a long term relationship is becauses shes always hopped after 1-3 years or so to a new guy after she got board.
such is the curse of modern women. Just start cheating now, openly, tell her, it's not going to get better and if she got devored once, dollers to donuts shes going to do it again
>>
>>17824869
Maybe not happy anymore.
>>
>>17824884
Even more reason to sit down and talk about it.
>>
Most women think that marriage will automatically make them "live happily ever after" and just stop putting any effort on the relationship. Marriage is also so idealized that she might be frustrated thay it doesn't change absolutly anything for better or worse by itself.

Don't be afraid to have a fight with her about it. Being tired for sex a few times is totally acceptable, but forfeiting sex as it was is a sign something is bad.
>>
>>17824467
its called buyers remorse but more importantly when a woman gets nearer the commitment of marriage she begins to contemplate no new dick if she does this right. Leading up to the marriage she gets sucked into the excitement of the planning and the fairy-tale but she also contacts all her ex's and guys she has on her bench waiting for their turn. One or more of them make their move and she fucks one of more of them justifying it as her swansong and regretfully proceeds with the marriage not realizing until the ring is on she either wants one of them or misses the thrill of being chased by multiple men. The husband becomes an obstacle not a lover.
>>
>>17824918
I was cheated on.

What does she gain by marrying me and then just not putting out the second I commit? How can you go from being so unbelivably into it to being ice cold?
>>
>>17824812
>sort of shuts me down when I try to dig deeper
Sex aside, OP, this is not right. Marriage is about communication and if you guys can't even solve one issue like this, you're fucked for future issues.

FORCE HER TO TALK ABOUT IT and explain to her that you're married and you need to talk out and solve every single issue.
>>
>>17825180

Because all fairy tales end at the wedding. They don't realize they'll have to do dishes, smell your shit after you leave the bathroom, cope with the wet towel on the bed and so on

Marriage is the end for them, not the beginning. That's why they put up weight and halt any efforts they previously put into it. Their objectice was getting married, that was their goal, and once they reach it they're either frustrated for the lack of goals, or happy enough that they reached it and pursue no further improvement/maintenance
>>
>>17825210
She was married before though. Marriage itself clearly isn't the issue here.
>>
>>17825214
And she ended it. And started a new one. And is ruinning it.

She might be addicted to the thrill of conquering, like a lot of guys are. Once she's married the goal is fulfilled and she gets unhappy, wishing to end it to start over (consciously or not)
>>
>>17825214
Talk to her. Don't let her back out of it. And if you do please tell us how it went.
>>
>>17825230
I specifically mentioned stuff like how she used to call me daddy and generally be really kinky and horny - she just said that it feels weird now and she doesn't know why she did it. She said "why wouldn't I be" when I asked if she was happy. Conversation was terminated after that.

What the fuck is going on? You have no idea how depressing this shit is, she literally just undoes her bra and sits there/rolls her eyes when I go to suck on her tits. It's like she's dead.
>>
Could use some perspective from a married guy. I had always gotten along better with my ex's friend than I did with her. She's like a unicorn. As I was breaking up with the ex, she started dating a divorced guy she met off the online dating. The other girls in the group all love him, so they influence her too, but they're all thirsty bitches who can't hold a man down for longer than a few weeks. The guys in the group say he's a really nice guy, but they're all owned by their wives. I'm not on their favorite list since I call their wife bullshit out all the time while their husbands wouldn't dare spark that fire. What I'm wondering if this dude is so nice and whatever, why did he get divorced already? Think the wife got tired of it?
>>
>>17825271
im not married but my girlfriend had a phase where she didn't want to have sex with me. She has depression though and worries about money which apparently killed her sex drive. I know how it feels like when you try to have sex but she doesn't respond at all. And when you have sex she isn't into it at all. Nothing kills a boner quicker. You just need to sit down and get that shit sorted out. Don't let her wiggle out or make excuses.
>>
Women are sexually attracted to men who they don't quite have. The idea of you being loyal to only her actually grosses her out. It implies other women don't want you.

Marriage tends to bring out provider traits like docility. By marrying, her brain was tricked into thinking she acquired a provider too early. Thus killing her sex drive.
>>
There can be various reasons behind this:
>1.Personal stress
She may be stressed from work, from her family, from her friends, whatever. Maybe her mother is nagging her about grandchildren. Maybe her boss is treating her like shit recently.
>2. Medical/psychiatric reasons
Many illnesses come with reduced sex drive. Most known are of course depression and anxiety, but physical illnesses can also kill your libido due to feeling like shit all the time
>3.Changes in your relationship
Perhaps you treat her differently than you used to. If you didn't live together before getting married, perhaps she's not used to seeing you sitting on the couch farting all the time, which turns her off.
>.4 Vicious cycle
She doesn't want sex for whatever reason, and you respond poorly to that. Maybe you whine and nag, or become angry and demanding. This in turn turns her off more, which makes you respond poorly again, and so on
>>
>>17824467
RIP you greencard married a filipina hoe kek
>>
>>17824467
>>17824812
Are you sure that she's not regretting getting married to you? Does she give you other signs of affection or does she keep you at arm's length in all ways?
>>
>>17824467
>married for 1 year
>been together for 3 years in total

There's your problem.
>>
>>17825562
How so?
>>
>>17825610
Rushed into marriage. 2 years aint enough before getting married.
>>
>>17825614
Not op, but how soon/long until moving in with girlfriend? Or she moves in with you?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>she'd call me daddy
>>
>>17825623
Not that guy, or op, but I was with the gf 2 years. Moved in, got engaged 3rd year, and married on the 5th year.

I still feel marriage was a mistake. Living together was fine, just since marriage, it's been miserable.
>>
>>17825638
Please aware me on what to look out for or rather, look forward to..
>>
>>17825623
I would say 2 years move in together
5 or 6, ideally 7 (to see if you get the 7 year itch) before getting married.

If you guys can be together that long without losing interest in each other, then there's a good chance your marriage will be successful.

Remember: Marriage is a LIFELONG commitment and if it doesn't work out you are financially fucked for life. It's not something to play around with
>>
>>17825645
And kids?
>>
>>17825644
Honestly, I can't explain. We were happy together, then got married. Then my brother had a kid (her brother has 3) and all of a sudden she's always got a cunty or catty comment about my family. And even acts a cunt when I spend time with my neice, despite her spending time with her nephews.
>>
>>17825652
Maybe like 1 or 2 years after getting married.

That one doesn't really matter as much, whenever you're ready for it
>>
Never get married kids.
>>
>>17825675
I'm a married man and I endorse this messege.
>>
>>17825653
That's my fear. Everything's cool until marriage, then the psychosis comes out and I'm stuck. My most recent ex had bouts of obsessive compulsive here and there or just childish/selfish traits that I took note of and ultimately thought, could I deal with this forever? I mean, she was 30 with a really good job and I would've been set, but I ended up pulling the plug and my sanity immedietly felt better
>>
>>17825675
How about the girlfriends/fiance's friends? How much weight/judgement do you put on them? Like if they're perpetually single or you just have that gut feeling that they'll be a liability to your relationship sooner or later
>>
>>17824467
OP sorry about that.

But she would call you daddy? How does it work?
She just cums and yells "daaaaddy?" Like this?
>>
>>17825704
Pretty much yeah, it was a kink of hers that would turn me on.
>>
>>17826024
The fuck is this about?
How do you call oedipus complex for girls?
>>
>>17826044
I discussed this with her (it's called an Elektra complex btw),at the time she said it wasn't some sort of incest/pedo fetish, just a buzzword to feel totally dominated.
>>
>>17826058
Yeah well sorry....but "daddy" it sounds just the way it sounds...
>>
>>17824469
>/r/deadbedrooms
Wow, that's depressing.

OP Try r/TheRedPill
>>
>>17824467
I remember hearing about a hormone that causes this once the wife is married. The way to counter it is for her to start exercising. Good luck telling her that in a way to not insuot her weight.
>>
>>17825180
Alimony you stupid beta cuck
Holy shit how can you be so stupid to get married twice?
I swear to fuck I'm only doing that shit once, as cheaply as possible and if I get cucked I'm fucking 20 year old hookers until I die and never being in a committed relationship with a woman again.

Seriously, why bother unless you're going to have kids?
>>
>>17825180
>How can you go from being so unbelivably into it to being ice cold?
how brain washed are you? she wasn't 'into it' in the same way you were. You think she actully enjoyed anal sex on a phyical level? she just enjoyed brain washing you with your cock, 'ohh daddy'. that was just part of her sex magic to make her feel okay with having sex, shes actully disgusted with sex so she had too overwelm her brain with shit to tolerate it.
Is she on the pill? thats a drive killer,
anyways if you aren't having kids whats the point of marriage? her body knows this, it either wants babies or a new didk that the body will give babies. once women have 2-4 long term relationships it is impossable for them to pairbond. riding the cock carasul in college fucks relationships for life
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.