[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>seeing girl for ~2 weeks >she tells me she really likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender (4).jpg (34KB, 626x345px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (4).jpg
34KB, 626x345px
>seeing girl for ~2 weeks
>she tells me she really likes me
>asked me to ask her to be my gf
>says she wants to wait to have sex because she says she wants it to be "special" because she says she sees us having something lasting
>takes hours to text back even when we have plans yet seems to be texting a lot of the time we are together
>hangs out with her recent ex who doesn't know she's seeing someone else
>haven't seen her in ~3 days so send her this

Her response kinda stung, mostly because of how abrupt it was, as if hanging with me is such an unchill burden and also like this is supposed to be the honeymoon phase where people are excited to see each other.

All of the above things I've just let slide, including the ex thing but this was enough to make me almost snap.

What do /adv/?

I was seriously planning on moving interstate the weeks before I met her but she tells me not to leave and how much she "really likes me" all the time we're together.
>>
You're a side piece
>2 weeks
Stop falling into any girl that gives you awareness
>>
>>17824448
There's plenty of girls who'll use you like this in whatever other state you're moving to anon.

Seriously though, any girl who won't let you move on but won't show you affection or make any effort just wants you to bolster her self esteem/ likes the idea of a relationship, but not -you-. You could do better, particularly if its only 2 weeks.
>>
>>17824453
I really liked her... I wanted her. How do I excuse myself from this? should I?
>>
>>17824465
sucks man. When we are together though she is very affectionate, and invited me to her family New Years thingo and I've met her brother etc. Best cuddles I've ever had, and she's passionate just stopping short of having sex with me, for her reasons which I just have to take at face value.
>>
>>17824448
>but she tells me not to leave and how much she "really likes me" all the time we're together.

Have you tried asking if she wants to come with you? If not do it. That'll really put her on the spot and confirm that she's not just shitting you.
>>
>>17824537
didn't think of that, thanks anon. Think the chances would be slim to none as she has just taken a new job but worth a shot if this relationship is on a crash course anyway.
>>
>>17824473
You're lonely, Op.
She gave you attention. You fell for her. Can't blame you, but look through it.
It's early on and she's playing you hard, this would turn into outright aggression later on. Lol sees you two 'lasting' aye, more like she sees herself flexing her retarded and abusive will on your beta ass nonstop for as long as she wants.

Love is great, OP.
Most girls, however, aren't worth love.

You don't have to excuse yourself for shit. She is a woman and a poor one at that, there is no real way to do what and keep her happy if it is against what she wants, because she is a spoiled child.

Be a man and Focus on doingol what's right for you.
>>
>>17824568
thanks anon, this made me feel better already. Do I just up and leave without explanation?
>>
>>17824448
>>hangs out with her recent ex who doesn't know she's seeing someone else
waste of your time and angst so leave and get on with your life
>>
put her ass on the backburner, turn about is fair play.
don't txt her first, if you have plans, don't break them if she wants to hang out, when you do talk, YOU be the one to go right in the midde "yeah, great, gtg now though, ttyl."
if she has any interest in you at all this will make her so wet for your attentian. if she doesn't have any interet in you, you just find out faster..
also remeber this:please:: they are never busy for the ones they like
>>
>>17824973
>>17825019
Thanks anons
>>
>>17824448
You have got all the red flags you need. Quit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.