[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ im talking to this chick on tinder and she seems really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 640x1136px
Hey /adv/ im talking to this chick on tinder and she seems really fucking cool but, ive never met a woman off of tinder. We want to get to know each other first any advice on how not to fuck this up?
>>
Just take things slow, don't be creepy. Ask her questions about herself or life...Crack a few jokes.
>>
>>17824423
>i wanna get to know you first

you're supposed to say "how else would you get to know me?"
>>
>>17824591
That's pushy and might scare her off
>>
>>17824603
if she's that scared, then move on. lol. if she can't handle physical interaction, then she'll never be happy. don't drown with her.
>>
>>17824591
>>17824603
You can always phrase it in a better way instead of sounding like a dick
>>
>>17824423
You're gonna wanna move her away from Tinder. You can do this by getting her number. This will separate you from the dozens of other guys she is talking to.
>>
>>17824612
i thought women liked dick...
>>
>>17824617
because she only has room for one guy on her PHONE HAHAHAHAHAHA

next you'll tell me she only has room for one penis in her vag
>>
>>17824625
Separates you from the other Tinder potentials. Try it out, it might work for you too
>>
She won't be as attractive in person as she is in the pictures.
I speak from experience.

Don't overthink, just set up a date in a chill place where you can talk and chill, like a cafe, a bar or something.
Don't expect anything, just think of it as going to meet someone to talk and chill. If anything happens it's a plus, if nothing happens it's ok too. It doesn't really matter, you try again with someone else.
Let things flow and do not think it's the end of the world if you don't get a kiss or anything, she will probably be as nervous as you. And she is not "unique" or special or anything, none of them are.
>>
>>17824625
if shes still talkin to her ex or someone similar, you probably never had a chanc
>>
File: 1479678140367.jpg (22KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1479678140367.jpg
22KB, 638x638px
>>17824631
>tinder potentials
>>
>>17824423
bumpin, what's a good idea for a meet up/first date for someone you met on tinder? The usual coffee doesn't seem to bad, albeit a bit mundane and boring, but I'm terriffied that there will be prolonged preiods of awkward silence, on the other hand I don't wanna go overboard and take her on some extravagant date as if we've been dating for months
>>
>>17824777
Coffee

Ice cream to separate yourself from the herd

Arcade if she's nerdy

Movie if you want to be boring
>>
>>17824783
considering it's december and it's constantly hovering around the freezing point outside so ice cream is a no go, she's not really nerdy and movies are more of a 3rd or 4th date kinda thing
coffee it is I guess
>>
>>17824777
If you actually want to know each other before meeting, you might as well turn the convo sexual - Her sexuality is part of who she is, being human and all.

I'm not a one night stand kinda guy, so looking for more than just hookups, but I see no point in waiting to acknowledge the fact that we should bang.

I'm not the most experienced guy, but I've met six women off tinder, and four of them I fucked in the first date - the ones I didn't fuck, I also didn't bring up sex with in the convo. The ones I talked the most dirty to, I had the best sex with, more frequent and for longer.
>>
>>17825017
>>17824777
So to answer the question:
Wine, at your place. Put her into something comfortable.
>>
>>17824777
Mini golf

Mini golf is literally the best first date idea ever. If you can find an indoor mini golf place then you're fucking set.

The thing that makes mini golf so great is that it's the best way to tell if things are gonna work out. If you can't play mini golf with a girl and have tons of fun, then a relationship isn't gonna work out. Mini golf puts you in a comfortable place where you can have fun and break down barriers without being awkward. Plus, you can play up your skills and "teach her how to play" and if you actually suck then she can tease you about it and you can try to defend your honor
>>
>>17824423
Take it slow and dont rush. I met my bf on tinder and we've been together 9 Months lol
>>
>>17824423
people who say stuff like that on Tinder are very immature and will always flake on plans later. Never waste your time having awkward text conversation when a real human being will be willing to meet up with you after a day or two. Thats the beauty of tinder, you dont have to waste your time on people who dont intend to meet up. You cant get to know someone on the app, most of the apps users realise that.
>>
>>17824623
>>17824612
How does a dick sound?
>>
>>17825078
Im taking this.
>>
Here is one tip for you OP

The more you chat, the more akward silences when you meet so cut the texting and meet already.
>>
>>17824617
This. Get her phone number and her facebook.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.