[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been on a date with this girl 3 times now, what we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I have been on a date with this girl 3 times now, what we have done have basically been "hanging out", went to see a movie, going out eating and played some vidya games at my place. However I have never even tried to kiss her, the most I have done is giving hug every time we met.

Is this bad? These are my first dates ever, I have never had a gf before and I'm a virgin. I have no idea on how to kiss at all, I have never done it, not even on the cheeks or something and I'm too nervous to just "try". I feel like I'm just gonna fail, look retarded and leave her face or mouth filled with saliva.

Also I'm worried that she will get tired of me because I'm not making a move, and she expects me to do it because that's what girls expect of guys.

However she agreed to meet again next week but I feel like this is just a matter of time. Would you stop to date a guy if he dosent initiates?
>>
If she didn't ditch you already then she probably likes you so just make a move at next date I guess cause yeah she will lose interest and/or think u dont like her.
>>
File: download.png (198KB, 524x389px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
198KB, 524x389px
>>17824064
Those aren't dates. Surprise her and say something like "hey there a new restaurant in town. Friday night at 7 we're going there for dinner. Dress nice too." Pic related.
>>
>>17824241
This guy is dumb and wrong
>>
Are these even dates? I'd be questioning it if he hadn't flirted or tried to make a move.
>>
If it feels like it's right, go for it. every relationship is different man. don't worry stressing about it for no reason is dumb.
>>
If you're nervous about giving a slimy kiss, just try to take a sip or two of water beforehand. That way your mouth is fresh.
>>
>>17824232
I guess, feels so annoying to be the guy in this.

>>17824251
We hold hands when we went to the cinema and I had her on my lap when where gaming. I think she knows I like her.

>>17824278
Like I'm in my 20s and never done it, I know first time I do it with a girl its gonna be really bad, I don't know if this girl will accept that.
>>
>>17824306
>I don't know if this girl will accept that

She will appreciate you more actually doing something that worrying yourself about whether or not you'll be good at it.

It doesn't matter that you don't have experience. Because no one starts with experience. What matters is that you try. Never even attempting because you're worried it's going to be bad is the only way to lose here.

It is a good thing that you value her opinion. If you want her to enjoy herself with you, you need to communicate about what each of you likes. Who knows. Maybe she'll have some advice about how to make your kissing better. I'd guess that you're the type of person who'd be pretty happy to take that advice. And look at that. Now you're a great kisser. But none of this happened because this is 40 steps ahead. None of this will happen if you don't first try.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.