[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to download music instead of buying cds I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 115384418.jpg (312KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
115384418.jpg
312KB, 1024x1024px
I want to download music instead of buying cds

I've always bought cds but I'd rather just have music for free and not have to worry about a physical copy. Also I don't have a computer at the moment. I hope that doesn't ruin anything. So can you guys help me out?

Where do I download? What do I download? How do I download? Why should I download? Do I need a computer? Can my phone download? And lastly what is a flac?

I'd appreciate any help
>>
File: 1367707415320.png (196KB, 350x350px)
1367707415320.png
196KB, 350x350px
you need a place to store the music lol.
>>
>>17824071
I've got a 32gb we card in my phone. Would this not work?
>>
File: happypupper.jpg (132KB, 932x780px) Image search: [Google]
happypupper.jpg
132KB, 932x780px
Find your favorite songs on YouTube. Press share, copy to clip board.

Go to Youtube-mp3.org, paste URL into the box.

Press download. Congrats, you now have your favorite song in your phones download folder!
>>
>>17824038
also
>what is a flac
lossless sound file format. it's for ""audiophiles"" who want their music ""pure"" and uncompressed. the file format boasts large file sizes and lack of support from a lot of music players.

32gb would fill up pretty quickly with flacs.
>>
>>17824168
also I doubt he owns headphones that would be able to utilize the pureness of the FLAC files.
>>
>>17824038
What year have you been living in?
>>
>>17824178
yeah, this too.

but to answer OP's other questions;
>>17824136
this. this is what you do to get the mp3 on your phone. but organising your music from a phone's download folder is shitty and annoying (trying to rename them correctly, putting them in subfolders and stuff), so have fun with that if you don't have a computer.

>>17824272
also this. i think OP is like at -least- 40+. i'm being generous because some people from all ages just don't know how to into computer.

also OP, please tell me what that picture is. i can't tell if it's an ear or not
>>
is Pirate Bay still a thing? I've been working so much recently that I have been unable to do anything on my computer and am looking to re-download a bunch of music I once had.

because this thread is similar I figured I'd ask this in here.
>>
File: 1450836964362.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450836964362.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>17824038
>>>/t/
read the sticky
>>
>>17824272
I live under a rock and don't even use the internet much. My friends don't usually download music from the internet much either. I only go to certain boards on 4chan and that's about it. There was just no way for me to automatically know anything about this subject

>>17824318
The picture is the album cover to Meddle

>>17824335
Thanks
>>
>>17824325
it's still a thing. there are other trackers that are better for music i'm pretty sure, but probably private.
>>
>>17824365
So what you are saying is wait for it to come back up and continue business as usual?
>>
People are unironically suggesting youtube to mp3

Is this bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.