[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah fuck it, People that I thought were my friends really aren't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2129.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2129.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
Yeah fuck it, People that I thought were my friends really aren't. There's no one here for me. My Mum hates me, My dad is an alcoholic and doesn't care about shit. I'm out.
>>
>>17823841
no one is obligated to be there for you
same way for everyone
>>
>>17824079
Thanks Captain Obvious, good job being a detached sociopath.
>>
why not just move? seems killing yourself is a bit over the edge
>>
>>17823841
Are they really not your friends or are you just saying this because you're so used to abandonment that you're assuming things and cutting ties before they do?

Fuck your family. And fuck everyone else. Move out and start a new life. I know it's not so easy, but getting out of that toxic environment is the only way to go sometimes. There are so many people I know that are miserable because they're stuck at home. If you need a reason to live, make it your goal to get out of there by NOT dying.
>>
Go onto a board called /suicide/ over on infinite chan. You'll have a massive resource of methods and factors to worry about as well as a forum to ask any questions you want.

I want you to read as much as possible. Really delve into it and pay attention to what you're consuming. I've been where you are, many of us have. When you're faced with actually doing it, you won't be able to stomach the idea. You're just not going to do it. You'll just power on with life because death is too scary.

I really do suggest you go read on about suicide even if you don't really want to do it deep down. It helps me feel better at least. Nothing turns you off to the idea more than actually confronting it. This is why the majority of people who survive suicide attempts deeply regret their decision to try and go through with it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.