[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend says she's been on birth control for the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Girlfriend says she's been on birth control for the past five months. She wants me to finish inside her. Should I do it?
>>
Assuming she's telling the truth

Yea
>>
>>17823800
Do you trust her? It is literally the only thing you need to ask yourself to find your answer.
>>
Use a condom until you can be sure.
>>
>>17823800
Get her to take plan B afterwards if you want to but you're paranoid about it
>>
She wants to Gone Girl you, OP.
>>
Make sure she's taking the pill correctly.

Tons of women takes it incorrectly
>>
If she has been taking it consistently. She cannot miss one pill over that whole month or youre fucked. Also are you sure she doesn't have stds?
>>
She can even get pregnant from you by not even finishing inside her if she's not on the pill.

penetrating piv sex and a little bit of pre-cum can be enough to make a girl pregnant, if you have done that without her getting pregnant then you can finish inside her.

How do people not know this? I learned it I sex education in elementary school.
>>
>>17823876
The risk % from Pre cum with pulling out vs busting inside are vastly different

We don't know if op uses condoms or not anyways
>>
>>17823876
Sex education is the worst though. Honestly, they tell you horror stories like,

>penetrating piv sex and a little bit of pre-cum can be enough to make a girl pregnant

but in reality it's actually pretty hard to get a girl pregnant, a lot of factors have to line up just right, even if you cum inside her.

So yeah, if you have sex consistently, for a year (which is the time lapse used for most studies on this), then you're more likely to get a girl pregnant than you would be had you used a condom, due to pre-cum. But it's still very unlikely that you'll get a girl pregnant during any one bout of sexual intercourse.

Kind of a tangent, but the fear mongering around sex and pregnancy is the worst.
>>
>>17823895
It is not fear mongering, it is encouraging people to use condoms or the pill if people just wanna fuck.

Because 14-16 year old are super fertile, more fertile than adults and getting a kid when you are so young is bad for everyone. The kids, the kids kids, the parents of these kids and the welfare state.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.