[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am pic related. My classmate I was talking about revealed last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I am pic related. My classmate I was talking about revealed last week in front of me that she had no boyfriend and they broke up. I assume this happened before she asked me out to the dinner and he just happened to be there, no conspiracy.

What should I do now?

My feelings for her have kinda come back and she even teased me a bit in class.
>>
>>17823734
don't trust girls

you aren't exactly a successful lad try yet

why not you work hard, get a good degree and a good job and let them come to you?

afaik the situation now seems highly suspect
>>
>>17823758
This is true, I'm trying to work hard but I want to escape from loneliness and I'm 22 and I feel that the window to do so is closing as I get older.

Thanks for your input though I'll try to stay on guard.
>>
>>17823734
>that she had no boyfriend and they broke up

So then she friend zoned him?
That bitch is SAVAGE

Watch your back if you decide to pursue OP
>>
File: bitchmom.jpg (133KB, 519x767px) Image search: [Google]
bitchmom.jpg
133KB, 519x767px
>>17823758
incarnate of /r9k/

>>17823734
Confront her about it and ask why she was saying those things even though her boyfriend was right next to her. Preferably in person so she doesn't have time to make up a bullshit story over text in case it was with malicious intent. Make sure its in private or at least decently away from others. She may not like her boyfriend and he may be very controlling. Or she could be trying to use you to make him jealous. Who knows? She does. Ask her.
>>
>>17824092
She said he's getting on her nerves last Monday, they probably got in an awkward "but we can still be friends" stage and now she's trying to break it off for good, maybe.

I did hear her months ago mention that he wouldn't stop contacting his ex.
>>
>>17824119
They put more cheese on cheese pizza

Inb4 the get pep with extra cheese, I don't work on wall street
>>
>>17823734
That's very suspicious. Probably good you didn't go. Sounds like the bitch has issues.
>>
>>17824119
I agreed to help her study for a subject we're both taking in separate classes tomorrow, maybe I'll confront her about it but tomorrow is a pretty high stress day, we're both doing presentations but hers is right after the math test I'm gonna help her out with.
>>
>>17824175
Good plan, just remember to ask her, not confront her. If you confront her, and it turns out that she likes you, then you're establishing a certain level of distrust between the two of you that could create tension if you were to start any sort of relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.