[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP from a thread in the last day here, no prizes for anyone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o6ivi4dCb11tr1eylo2_1280.jpg (540KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ivi4dCb11tr1eylo2_1280.jpg
540KB, 700x700px
OP from a thread in the last day here, no prizes for anyone who guesses which thread.

Boyfriend went to bed in another angry rage again. This time for nothing I fucking did. This is the fifth night in a row he's lashed out at me and gone to bed without even saying he loves me and has left me to cry by myself. Is it bad I find it manchild behaviour? He doesn't get his way so he runs off. If I stand up for myself I'm an unreasonable bitch. What am I meant to do, be a doormat?
>>
>>17823471
That sounds entirely reasonable to find it "manchild behaviour"
i don't know the context of the original thread, but it sounds pretty bad.
>>
>>17823498

I can elaborate if you want me to but I know if he lurked and saw this I'd be dead meat. Not like he doesn't talk behind my back either and right now I have every right to want support from people when he's going and being like this to me.
>>
>>17823500
I don't want you to get into trouble, but if I knew some context I'd be able to give better advice.
From here it sounds kind of abusive.
>>
>>17823500
Okay so I lurked a bit and found what is possibly your post.
I'd advise you to get out. This sounds like an awful situation. Can you talk to your friends or your family? They will probably help you. Seriously, get out before it turns violent
>>
>>17823471
he's abusive and even if you haven't been perfect (because nobody is), it doesn't warrant this kind of behaviour. it is not a proportionate response. you didn't kill his puppy.

i know it's not easy to just get up and go, but you need to start looking into how you would leave. if it's your place you need someone to help you kick him out. if it's his, you need to take your stuff and leave when he isn't around. you need to set up a place to go to. all of this is a lot easier if you have family or friends willing to help you until you get somewhere more permanent to stay.

good luck op.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.