[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad, or help in any way? >With girl for 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480492057816.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480492057816.png
99KB, 300x300px
Should I feel bad, or help in any way?

>With girl for 3 years
>She suddenly tells me she isn't in love with me anymore and we break up
>Very next day she is living with a new guy, who is a drug dealer
>I cut her out of my life and pretend she didn't exist
>Fast forward a year and a half (now), I saw her on facebook
>Looks like fucking death, still lives with the guy, but she actually looks like she is dying, probably addicted to drugs
>Has like 10 gofundme ads trying to raise money, and trying to sell old clothes for like $5 on facebook

At first I had an audible laugh, but now I kind of feel bad. She went from having a solid life with me, to living in a dump in the worst part of town, with a drug dealer and is essentially begging for money on facebook.

Should I actually feel bad? Because I feel that I should, but I just really don't and actually find it quite hilarious.
>>
nah I don't blame you, would be satisfying in a way
>>
Don't go there!
>>
>>17823229
Yeah, I kind of feel like its justice in a way.

>>17823236
what?
>>
>>17823226
She's an adult.

Anyways save your support and sympathy for the people in your life who won't take them and run. You haven't got an unlimited pool of either, it'd be a shame to let them go to waste
>>
>>17823226

its okay to feel bad. its okay to feel righteous. you feel both, which is healthy. you feel bad knowing she had to do this, but you feel righteous knowing that she gave up something great to end up in her hell.

this is her learning lesson. yours is something else.

it was okay to laugh, and its good that you felt bad after. you dont need to help. you dont need to do anything. just try to remember that no one is 100% evil. everyone is human.

but you're on the right balance. righteousness for what you did right, and pity for what went wrong. but that doesn't mean you need to step in or tip the scales entirely to one emotion.
>>
It's understandable to feel a little bad because hey, at one point she and you were close. But at the same time, she ditched you and this is what she chose for herself. Laugh away man, you dropped a piece of shit before she stuck to you.
>>
If you open that door to help her you probably get bit later on. You'll come home and your place has been robbed. She set's you up somewhere to get robbed by Dizzy Dee and Gangsta Gold toofy!
She's bad news. Stay the fuck away. She chose that lifestyle and frankly she is probably happy with it.
>>
Street whores always take kindness as a weakness.
>>
Justice my dude. She broke up with you for a drug dealer, and now she is grovelling for money.

Savor the feeling.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.