[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill myself without my family finding out? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1392.jpg (531KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
531KB, 1920x1080px
How do I kill myself without my family finding out?

I'd like to do it somewhere warm and safe, preferrably as painless as possible.
>>
>>17823060
there is no nice way to die without medication that you can't get unless you work in a hospital
>>
>>17823063
Then how do I steal it?
>>
>>17823060
Why? I'm trying to feel empathy for you. No one deserves to kill himself because of emotional pain. Do you want to talk about it?
No, i don't 'love you' as many people that want to help say, I feel empathy for you because I immagine my loved ones in your situation and no one deserves that.
>>
>>17823070
I don't have the energy to do any of the things I'd have to do in order to make life tolerable. It's better to just let go.
>>
>>17823077
This is the emotionally-broken you are now that is talking. Why can't you have a fresh start? Why don't you deserve another chance to make the most out of this life and be happy?
>>
>>17823066
i can't imagine that would be an easy thing to do. hospitals have a lot of security and people walking around all the time, i don't know how you would remain unseen.

also
>i'd like to do it somewhere warm and safe
>about to die
>safe

thought that was kinda funny.

if you want somewhere warm, maybe go out into the desert and just go to sleep
>>
>>17823080
Because I'm too stupid to make it in school, so I can't get a better job and move away from here to some bigger place where I'd have even the fraction of a chance in finding someone to love.

I can't have a fresh start because I'm too stupid to learn things I don't care about, and I'm not interested in anything financially profitable. I wasn't designed to succeed, it's better to just cut my losses and end it here.
>>
>>17823095
Wrong. You have to try. Try hard. And do what you love even if it means living in a shitty appartment. Just seek to be haopy and do whst you love while you deal with your responsibilities. You can change. Dont think about being stupid in the past. Be ambicious with your future. You can make it hppen
>>
>>17823095
+ Just read the senseless things you write
> I wasn' t design yo success
Bullshit. What is the base of that argument? None. You have just to change first the way you think, in order to change the way you act and to finally change the way you feel
>>
I really hope I helped you. Sorry if I couldn' t I hope the best for you
>>
>>17823120

Not OP, but why do people have to put up with the daily grind? Nobody asks for this life.
>>
>>17823120
The last time I tried as hard as I could I had a breakdown and spent a week in a mental ward. I quit the school, I was just too stupid to learn any of it no matter how hard I tried.

I don't love anything, I just want someone to come home to and I can't afford that.

>>17823125
I have all the proof in the world that I can't make it. What am I supposed to think?

>>17823674
Because the higher-ups will rather have a flock of slaves who don't have a choice than to admit that none of this is sustainable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.