[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a wee boy from a small town. Yesterday I had a terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: faggot.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
I'm a wee boy from a small town. Yesterday I had a terrible day. I was at the swimming hall looking at the guys. I thought I was connecting with one guy who gave me glances. My two friends were egging me on to talk to him. So I went to the shower area, but he just looked he was disgusted by me propositioning him.

Afterwards this guy and his friends found me out in the street. They chased me down a dead end. He got off his motorbike and they beat me up.

The cops took me home afterwards and told my parents about it. I felt so crushed, my father just shrugged it off and my mother cried. They decided it was best I leave town.

Me and my dad have a terrible relationship. He is even annoyed at the way I open an egg at breakfast. He thinks it is too girly.

Today I left. My mother hugged me and cried, but my dad just gave me money note and didnt even shake my hand. It's like he doesnt accept me for my sexuality.

Now im sitting on a train to a larger city. I don't know what to do.
>>
Sucks to be you OP.
Some people are just not tolerant.
Take it as a learning experience, be less forward next time if you are not sure.

Find a place to stay. If you have friends, reach out to them and explain your situation. Try to find a job
Good luck
>>
>>17822982
Sounds familiar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuz94ZIPfJk
>>
He's just a small town boy~
>>
>>17822982

On behalf of the majority of people who wouldn't do that to you, we're sorry. Its terrible that we live in a world where people attack someone for a simple gesture. It'll get better man. I promise. One day at a time.
>>
Good luck OP
Maybe turn your experiences into a song?
>>
File: images (10).jpg (23KB, 313x469px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
23KB, 313x469px
>>17822982
Are you the only gay in the village?
>>
>>17822982
you should kill yourself, nasty homo
>>
You gotta stay with someone or rent something and get a job right away. What country are you in?
>>
>>17822982
My dad is in that music video as one of the gay bashers in bomber jackets.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.