[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I randomly met this girl about 2 years ago, and we've talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: KYS.jpg (1003KB, 1075x2585px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
1003KB, 1075x2585px
I randomly met this girl about 2 years ago, and we've talked as friends over that period. Over that time, I realized that she was the perfect girl, which I didn't think existed. We had so many similarities which I never thought I'd find in anyone else. I developed strong feelings for her, which never happens to me, not even with friends and family, because I am so emotionally detached. She knew how I felt about her, but said she didn't want me as anything more than a friend, which really hurt, but I still continued to talk to her because she is thing only thing I've had in my life in a long time that can truly make me happy.

Last night she told me that she had been talking to this guy for the past 2 months, and they started officially dating a month ago. When I got that message, my heart sank, even though I know there will never be anything between us. Then right after that, she follows up by telling me she lost her virginity to him Thursday, and her period is 2 days late even though they used protection. When I read that message, it completely devastated me. I actually felt physically ill and started shaking a bit because of how bad it hurt me. We talked a little bit more about the situation, but even now, 12 hours, later, I still have that feeling. I don't want to keep doing this to myself, so I need to get her out of my life, no matter how hard it is.

I wrote up this message that I plan on sending her later tonight when she should be alone. I've never done anything like this before, so I really don't even know what to say. I can't even put my emotions about this into words, but this was the best I could do. Before I go through with actually sending it, I'm trying to get some other opinions on any sort of revisions or anything like that that I should make to it.
>>
I'd ditch the creepy line. You're not creepy.
>>
>>17822953
>Over that time, I realized that she was the perfect girl, which I didn't think existed.

I can stop reading right here. I can already tell this is gonna be sad. I'll read till the end, though.

Ok, here's the thing. She knew you liked her and she still kept talking about her boyfriends. Send the letter but be ready to reject her again if she comes back. The healthiest thing for you is to block her and stop all contact.
>>
>>17822959
This
>>
>>17822953
Why don't call her and talk? Or having a coffee if possible. Just tell her slowly and carefully and well how you feel about all this. You're not even letting her decide if she feels something for you or not, with this letter you are breaking all communication. Just talk with her and be patient if she doesn't talks you for a few days, confessions like this are ussually shocking. Just be honest with her and talk but don't tell her you don't want to talk to her anymore
>>
>>17822972
I can't bring myself to do it. I haven't cried in 7 years because of how dead I am inside, but it almost feels like my body is trying to.

>>17822964
That's what I think I'm going to have to do. After I send the message, I want to wait for a response so we can talk about it a little bit, but then I'm going to block her on everything. I don't know how long it'll take me to get over her, or if I ever will. The crushing loneliness that I've lived with for the past 8 years is going to come back, but in a way I think that might be better for me than having feelings for someone who will never feel even a fraction of the same way about me.

>>17822959
I just worried that she might think I had some sort of creepy obsession about her, which I don't at all. I just care about her in a way that I've never cared about anyone else.
>>
>>17822981
>The crushing loneliness that I've lived with for the past 8 years is going to come back,

Yeah, solve that too. Start working on that and you'll get over her much more quickly.
>>
File: fp.png (232KB, 630x342px) Image search: [Google]
fp.png
232KB, 630x342px
>>17822953
Let me get this straight:

You beta orbited this girl for 2 years, hoping that she'd make the first move. She was your perfect, your soul mate, your Venus, yada yada yada.

She got tired of waiting (again, after 2 YEARS), put you in the friendzone and moved on.

Now, when she is in the middle of a pregnancy scare (and trust me, to a femanon, a preg scare ranks right up there with prostate cancer or dry rot on your dick), you're going to dump her?

And not only dump her, but do it by text?

Jesus. Just when I think men cannot be any more shallow, selfish, and deserving to be mass wiped out by a giant ass-teroid, someone like you comes along.

I have no words. My only hope is that you'll be featured shirtless on To Catch a Predator one night, so the rest of the femanon population is informed about what type of guy you are.
>>
>>17822999
>She knew how I felt about her, but said she didn't want me as anything more than a friend,
>>
>>17822999
>She got tired of waiting (again, after 2 YEARS), put you in the friendzone and moved on.

She knew. It was not healthy for him, and he should have walked away earlier, but it's not like he lied.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him. But she knew what she was keeping around.
>>
File: dubstripsandthegame.jpg (36KB, 419x467px) Image search: [Google]
dubstripsandthegame.jpg
36KB, 419x467px
>>17822999
>>
Pathetic.
Why send it? Just stop talking to her and she ll understand why. Sending this message is just a last resort to "Maybe she changes her mind." You just dont bring yourself to admit it.

Coward. If you think she does bad to your lifebeing, by not being interested in you, just step away. Also, try findign something else. No emotion needed, just sex or w.e. so you can forget her.
>>
>>17823033

That message will turn anyone off. There's no way she will actually like him after reading that.
>>
>>17822999
No. I made MULTIPLE efforts to try and become more than friends. She knew how I felt about her and she said she didn't want me as anything more than a friend.
>>
>>17823033
I can't just find someone else. As sad as it is, I have really bad anxiety and have difficulty communicating with anyone, even my family and friends. I've pushed everyone away from me, and I'm at a point now where I have nothing. She's the only person I've actually been able to talk to without the anxiety holding me back. She even deals with some similar stuff, so she understands what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>17823050
>>17823058
you should've cut contact ages ago, it isn't healthy being friends with someone you have strong feelings for (as we can see from this situation)
>>
>>17822953

Cunt just fucking delete that dribble and move on jesus
>>
>>17822953
That's fucking autistic and beta, never send someone something that long. Makes you look like a pathetic weakling and feeds their ego.
>>
>>17822953
both you AND that girl are absolutely hopeless shits pretending to be human fucking beings.
kill yourself.
>>
>>17823098
Would've a long time ago if I could.
>>
>>17823103
if you're not going to kill yourself, you'll be fine in roughly 1 year or less.
Just cut contact with her cold turkey and hang in there.

And don't "but I caaaaaaan't!!!!11 awwwwww boohoo poor meeeeeeee" like a little bitch.
fucking grow some balls and control yourself, you little shit
>>
File: sadfugh.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
sadfugh.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
I'm thinking about suicide , i have really good friends , having a gf is not important to me , my family loves me and ll the ''perfect life'' is just that i can't find any reason to keep living , i mean for what ? nothing in my life makes me really happy, i'm totally disappointed about life, i live alone and i have all the shit you could imagine but is just that i have no goals anymore. I've been thinking about this all my life but now i'm completely sure about this.
>>
>>17823176
How old are you?
If you're younger than 20, you honestly have no place thinking your life is over.
More has happened to me after 20 than before, and I'm finding that everything before 20 was just an epilogue for the rest of my life.
If you're older than 40, yeah, kill yourself.
You're hopeless.
>>
Honestly, Ive went through absolutely the same shit, emphasize on the randomly part, if you are below 30 it's okay, you'll find someone new.

However, I didnt cut her off, ended up cheating on her tiny cocked bf with me. Its up to you, there is always something to live for just get out there and stop giving a fuck, best advice Ive received and can pass on.
>>
>>17822999
Look, if you are a femanon, (I am likewise) you know full well that there are girls that keep guys like OP around for a self esteem boost.
>a preg scare ranks right up there with prostate cancer or dry rot on your dick
Very true.
>>
>>17822953
If this is genuinely to sever all ties and save yourself the heartache, its better to explain like this than just leave her hanging.

If you're going to dwell on it, or worse, come back to her, don't bother. It will just come off as pathetic at best and emotional blackmail at worst.
>>
>>17822953
OP I ahve a question here. Idk if you send this already or not but why are you doing this big paragraph? Is this your last ditch effort into making her maybe be like oh this guy really likes me and thinks im special i'll be with him instead. Thats what it sounds like by you making this big statement to her. If you haven't sent this yet then please don't. Just ignore her, make all conversation short and don't start one. Trust me I know exactly what your going through because I went through it once. What helped me was I looked at my phone and the thing I wrote down it said

>Don't talk to her anymore. She doesn't care about you and she's either talking or with the guy right now and I will just get in the way. Don't be a child who acts needy, be the bigger man

Trust me OP I know your thing, shes a perfect girl just like the one I lost also. Just better yourself, look at your faults and improve so when you meet someone like her again then your gonna be good enough to make her stay.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.