[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a reality check, adv... Backstory is that my fiance's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1427.jpg (134KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1427.jpg
134KB, 1200x897px
I need a reality check, adv...
Backstory is that my fiance's ex has heterochromia (one eye is blue, one is green).
Today we were at a family gathering and someone mentioned the phenomenon and he went absolutely overboard about it. How gorgeouse it is, how insanely beautiful, yadayada. Even after everyone has long moved to another topic, he kept trying to bring the topoc back to it, going on about how special it is. He overdid it so much that it didn't only weird me out.
Wtf is going on? I suspect that this wasn't just about heterochromia... Is he not over her?
>>
Beat the shit out of him and tell him to take his eyes off your girl.
>>
>>17822935
Have you even read the op?
>>
>>17822938
That the guy is family? So what? Just a punch to wake him up.
>>
>>17822924

Yeah that's pretty shady...but you could always just ask him about that whole situation... Does he still talk to his ex or anything?
>>
possible explanation: if she got picked on for it as a kid or was insecure about it for other reasons and your bf is the type who's good with handling that sort of thing, it might just have become a force of habit sort of thing for him to hear "heterochromia" and react with "right, ongoing goal is try to shift people's perceptions of this to see the positives about it so folks who have it might be less likely to feel outcasted/misfit, let's do this"

that or he simply thought it was neat as fuck and has some fond memories

or he's not over her, who knows

ask him
>>
>>17822956
Well, i felt like it's pretty far fetched to actually ask him about it. That's why i turn to you.
He used to, but when i found out i asked him to stop...

He probably is either still secretly in contact or is not over her but in deep denial...
>>
>>17822980
As far as i know, everybody alway reacted positively.

I feel like it's one of the two other possibilities. Wouldn't it be pretty insensitive to bask in fond memories of an ex infront of me? But wtf do i do about that? I mean, this incident is by no standart a reason to actually do anything...
>>
>>17822991

He might not even realizing he's doing it...which hopefully that's the case. Although every dude always has closet feelings for exes. I don't think it's worth sweating. If anything just drop it and see if it happens again...maybe check his phone when he's sleeping like you women are good at lol.
>>
>>17823042
Well, he shows signs of being legitimately autistic, so it's a real possibility that he's not even slightly aware.
Nah, i won't check his phone. If there's something going on i will know sooner or later. And he's not secretive about it anyways. I guess if i asked, i could just take a look.
Maybe i'm just blowing things out of proportion. Probably pms...
That's why i'm glad i got adv to get my head straight again
>>
Sounds like he's obviously not over her and I would take that as a reason to break up. Why be his second choice if you could be someone else's first?
>>
>>17823179
If it's a legitimate relationship that isn't a reason to break up...
>>
>>17822947
/adv/ at its finest.
>>
>>17822924
To be honest, yeah.

I find myself wanting to talk about my cousin all the time.

I like her.

I don't do it though because it's morally bankrupt

Your fiance probably still has feelings for her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.