[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, When I met my girlfriend she had lost a bunch of weight..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0644.jpg (114KB, 960x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.jpg
114KB, 960x583px
So,
When I met my girlfriend she had lost a bunch of weight..
5 years later and she gained a whole lot. A lot more than she had before she started losing weight.
She's my favorite person in the world. But lately it's been turning me off. Sometimes I'll get soft in the middle of sex when I see everything moving. Lights off helps a lot.
I try to start diets with her but she doesn't want to give up pastas and cheese and bread and sweets and she keeps eating like shit.
She's always pressed for time and stressed out and doesn't want to work it off.
She also blames birth control.
I don't know what do? I don't want to break up with her because she's great and losing her over something like weight sounds awful.
And I can't tell her her chuck is turning me off.
Any advice?
>>
>>17822899

think about what you want. cuz advice isn't going to tellyou what you want. its going to tell you what other people want out of a situation that they aren't in.

we are not dating her. we dont have the good times. or the bad times. we dont know your potential, or lack thereof.

the best you can do is take a few days by yourself, lots of hot showers and think about what the options are, and which one is the most desirable.

I could sit here and tell you that replacing greenbeans with noodles makes great alfredo, or how cauliflower instead of noodles makes GREAT spaghetti. it'd be 1/4 of the calories and just as delicious. however, you already know that even if she tried this she'd fail, cuz she simply doesn't want to lose weight.

your options are as follows
>break up with her becuase its not working
>stay with her, indefinitely, until you break up for a different reason.

why do you want to saty wtih her? and here's the tricky part: don't use past experiences. the past, the good times before, none of that matters. what matters is how you actually feel now ,and how you see the future playing out.

and for the record, my choice would be leaving her. but im pretty independent.
>>
I feel as though I'm with her because I need her.
She helps me move forward and we will always have good times.
It's just rough thinking that one day we'all have kids and go to the beach and I won't be happy looking at her back rolls.
She put underwear over her hanging stomach.
She herself is getting upset with her gains, but when I'm not looking she'll buy candy or cover obscene things with nacho cheese.
I just want her to better herself, ya know?
But I can't be like, "Hey baby, you've gotten really fat."
>>
How fat she is will determine if it's a lost cause.

How fat is she OP? Post pics of her or equivalent of her size.
>>
>>17822932
>She put underwear over her hanging stomach
Nope, no, no way. Either things change or you leave. Aside from the future and current health issues that will inevitably pop up, that shit is just not attractive in the least. Imagine what she's gonna be like after a kid or two OP.
>>
>>17822899
Just be honest. You're worried about sounding like an asshole if you express these feelings, but if it's an asshole thing to feel then you're already an asshole for feeling it. Communication is really important, and just telling her that her weight is making her physically unappealing to you will probably result in tears and maybe a couple of phone calls to her friends, possibly even a breakup on the spot, but it will also put into her mind that she either has to lose weight or lose you, and if she can't lose weight than the breakup will be a mutual decision and not so much out of left field for her. Or you can just accept her for the way she is, but honestly that's not nearly all it's cracked up to be and shuns the idea of improvement
>>
>And I can't tell her her chuck is turning me off.
Don't tell. Show.
Don't have sex with her if you don't feel attracted to her.

Eventually she'll just ask what's up, and then you need to be honest. No need to tell her she's overweight, just say you don't feel attracted anymore. She'll do 1+1

At that point, one of two things happen:
1 - She makes an actual effort to get better
2 - She ignores the issue

If she goes with 2, you know you need to move on. I's not about her being overweight - it's about being attracted to your partner. If you're not, your relationship is doomed to fail.
>>
>>17823040
I was>>17823020
And this would actually probably be a better way to point it out to her, subtlety is probably the best route with this. But you do need to point it out to her somehow
>>
>>17822899
Unless she starts to change, you should move on. A relationship without attraction will never work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.