[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female friend is hinting that she wants to set me up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: glasseson.jpg (75KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
glasseson.jpg
75KB, 632x960px
>female friend is hinting that she wants to set me up with a friend of hers
>hasn't outright stated it but mentioned that we would get on, then invited her to something I was going to
>I like the girl but I'm a socially clueless sperg
>not sure how to proceed

Ask female friend for input? Man the fuck up and ask the girl out somewhere? third, not considered option? wat do?
>>
Don't worry about being clueless, "clues" aren't allowed anymore. Everything has to be direct and concise. All jokes aside though, don't sweat it. You already know you like the chick so you're not going to have any trouble being around her. That interest is usually enough to keep things coming on its own; it's when it disappears that you'd be in trouble.
>>
>>17822882

Wait wait wait. So your friend invited her friend, trying to set you up. Did you talk with the girl? Did you hit it off? What happened?
>>
>>17822904

I found it quite hard to read desu. We had a bit of banter and she did add me on facebook within like 5 minutes of leaving the event.

Female-friend then mentioned how girl has spare tickets to a show and nobody to go with but I'm not free to do so due to other commitments. I'm not sure if the girl is asking them to do any of this or if it's their own initiative. I have no idea if she's interested or not.

I've not spoken with girl since meeting her last week because awkward as fuck.
>>
>>17822919

Then don't ask her out yet. If she added you on Face, try to talk there. And keep your friend away. She already got you two in touch, her job here is done.
>>
>>17822919
Did you jack off thinking about her yet?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.