[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl and I super similar >Start hitting it off great,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lgm53kp72ttx.png (535KB, 528x649px) Image search: [Google]
lgm53kp72ttx.png
535KB, 528x649px
>Girl and I super similar
>Start hitting it off great, she's flirty and talks to me a lot
>Suddenly stops, doesn't want to do stuff with me, doesn't talk to me as much etc.
>"guess she hates me" so I start ignoring her too
>She starts staring at me constantly but doesn't want to approach me
>Never really replies with conversation if I text her
>She texts me late last night if I have the number for the university police
>Get worried and ask "what's going on?" and giver her the number
>She never fucking replies
>This morning I'm eating breakfast and she's across the room looking at me

I'm pretty fucking angry now, what the hell do I do? I used to really like her but now it feels like it is not worth it
>>
Why does that guy in the back have such a big hand?
>>
I immediately drop people who act like that, reading but not replying, acting passively, ghosting, etc. Still remember how my friend's girlfriend asked what headphones she should buy as a gift for him, so I explained everything, meanwhile she NEVER proceeds to read the message. Why the hell people do this? Outrageous as fuck. Sadly I have no advice for you, OP, but for me she does seem to be some kind of attention seeker, wants to be chased. I am not sure, however, wait for more answers.
>>
What a load of drama, just drop that shit why do you need that?
>>
>>17822458
Fugg, I suppose I have no options
>>17822481
Because I've fallen for her for some reason, I gotta keep moving though for my sake
>>17822444
Checked
>>
>>17822409
angry at what ?

because some other person didn't act they way you want them to ?

get a clue pal

just ignore her and find somebody else to focus on
>>
>>17822552
I'm angry because I want the time I spent worrying back
>>
>>17822579
ok then remember this when the same situation happens next time, so you will save time then

self improvement, learning process yada yada yada
>>
>>17822579
And you have now learned, young one, that that time you spent worrying will never return. Ever.

Take this as a valuable lesson and stop worrying and obsessing about stupid shit that doesn't really matter in the long run. You will not be concerned with this 10 years from now - or at least I hope you won't.

I could tell you stories of people who still obsess over things that happened 10 years ago. Don't ever become like this.
>>
>>17822593
>>17822599
Yeah, you guys are right. Thanks
>>
>>17822409

stop over investing in girls. you are so wrapped up in this girls life that you assume shes wrapped up in yours too. you take it personally when someone who just talked to you for a while has moved on.

not every interaction needs to have closure. you guys didn't even seem to be hanging out as friends. just two people who knew each other and texted a bit.

most people dont like you then go to hating you. especially when ti comes to girls. you are not important enough for all these people to have strong feelings about. as a general rule people are indifferent to you. you are there, seemingly randomly, just an installation in their life, like that store down the street that they see every day but never enter.

you are not important to them. stop making them important to you.

if you like a girl or want to try and like her, dont waste your time flirting indefinitely. girls aren't slowly going to fall in love with you despite what rom com memes say.

a girl knows pretty instantly if shes into you or not. givei t a week. two weeks at max. then, within 2 weeks of meeting her, you ask her on a legitimate date.

no girl wants to wait around longer than that for a guy to ask her out.
>>
>>17822409

Just forget about her. Can't tell you why she's doing what she's doing, but she clearly doesn't care much for your relationship. It was nice that you helped her out when you could, but it's time to move on.

Delete her number and just ignore any messages she send you. If she starts staring at you just move somewhere else.
>>
>>17822409
you are neither the first nor the last guy who deluded themselves about girls, just move on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.