[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really true that absence makes value in relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1471929821967.jpg (156KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471929821967.jpg
156KB, 453x640px
Is this really true that absence makes value in relationships?

I'm guy and I want to know if my female friend likes me enough for relationship. Should I stop contacting her for while and see if she wants to hang out?
>>
>>17822244
The effect is unpredictable. Do you want her to want you?
>>
>>17822244
No that's a retarded philosophy
>>
>>17822249
Would I ask if I didn't want her?
>>
>>17822254
I'm sorry that I lack empathy
>>
>>17822263
What does this have to do with empathy? It's a stupid idea that if you like a girl ignoring her will help him find out if she likes him back OP should just ask her out bc while he's stupidly ignoring her someone else will ask her out and then she'll be taken. Don't reply to my posts if you aren't capable of thought
>>
>>17822279
But we have contact, it's not like I don't know her. I read about giving girl some time to think about what does she want. I asked if it's valid because emotions are not always logical.
>>
>>17822244
How often do you contact her?
>>
>>17822294
We text each other about once a day like long continous conversation
>>
>>17822286
I am being trolled you can't really be this stupid. Fuck it I'll play along while your busy ignoring her guys like me are going to fuck her and make her our gf just ask her out ideally that should have happened day one waiting is not the key to getting anything but scraps in life pull your head out of your ass and respect yourself enough to take what you want. If you want to date this girl ask her out on a date I guarantee that not asking her out will result in zero dates
>>
>>17822303
We are friends and we met each other one on one bunch of times but not romantically
>>
>>17822309
Ask her out you retard
>>
I think that's only the case when you're already together and spend time together, in that instance then time apart gives you time to realise why you value that person and what they bring to your life. However, if you aren't a couple or you don't spend a lot of time together then I would argue that it is possibly more effective to spend more time together to establish further connections and make you want to be together.
>>
>>17822351
But I like talking with her because of similiar interests. If she don't like me back then I will be left with nothing except for experience
>>
>>17822362
Thanks, that sounds reasonable
>>
>>17822244

Absence only makes value in relationships when you're actually in a mutual relationship so in your case do not try it and just actually ASK her to start it.

What you're suggesting sounds a little like the no contacting your partner idea and that's a bit of a last resort strategy anyway for when you suspect that your partners feelings for for you are dying or gone.
>>
>>17822379
That's actually pretty similiar to my case jojoposter
>>
File: niceface.webm (551KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
niceface.webm
551KB, 1280x720px
>>17822383
When I say "mutual relationship" I mean "going out" If she doesn't acknowledge she is your girl don't even try it and just ask. Otherwise, sure, go for it.
>>
File: Shadow Diavolo.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Diavolo.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>17822422
Well maybe truly I only need to overcome my paranoia of anyone knowing who I like including person I like
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.