[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of my inner moralfaggotory and whiteknighthood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: my pain.gif (655KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
my pain.gif
655KB, 500x250px
How do I get rid of my inner moralfaggotory and whiteknighthood?

I read a lot in here about people cheating on their girl, or even manipulating them into allowing them to cheat. Or people just using girls for sex. Or people being the "another guy" and fucking people's wives and gfs

When I date a girl I instantly turn on my moralfag and I can't treat her as a one night stand, especially if she becomes emotionally attached, which leads me to be easy for emotional blackmail etc.

Or I want to fuck someone's girl, especially if she's hitting on me, and I'm instantly starting to feel bad for the guy and I just can't do it.

How do I turn this off?
>>
>>17821970
Just go for a decent girl who's not going to manipulate you and live happily ever after treating each other well?
Contrary to popular belief on here, it's not nice to be an asshole. And there's a difference between wanting to be a nice person to the girl you're dating (a good way to maintain your relationships) and being a cuck.
>>
>>17822002
I dunno man, It feels like I'm the last man on the earth. Everybody around have moved on past moralfaggotory. Just the thing of the past. Maybe it's better to change and adapt.
>>
>>17821970
You are still salvageable at least you do get girls in the first place.

You just want to work on being less emotionally and financially attached
>>
>>17822006
Stop being so melodramatic. Clearly you're just hanging around Chads or sad 4chan misogynists.
>>
File: 1468695340012.jpg (28KB, 600x269px) Image search: [Google]
1468695340012.jpg
28KB, 600x269px
>>17822038
>Chads or sad 4chan misogynists.
There are also females around too, bitches makin me crawling in my skin.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.