[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here trying to cope with that fact that simply being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: suicide-silhouette-stencil-green.png (205KB, 920x1294px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-silhouette-stencil-green.png
205KB, 920x1294px
Anyone else here trying to cope with that fact that simply being you, yourself, or within your own body and mind, is your own personal hell?

How do you do it? Just being who I am has been a constant drain on my soul since middle school. For almost twenty years now.
>>
>>17821779
same here, anon
I get a constant feeling, that this body and even personality are not mine at all
Don't know how to cope with it though, seems like I can't do anything about it
>>
Stop stop stop stop !!
No fuck.i dont want this.
Captcha: nooses
>>
>>17821779
every minute of every day man, but I learnt this
we are told our whole lives to reach for the stars, but some of us just have a hard enough time being ourselves, so have a drink at your desk, fall asleep watching tv because there are more worrying things to be consider about. Also remember no one can hate you like you hate and if they do, fuck em.
>>
You put into words how I feel, OP

There is no escape from it. No amount of coping, advice, religion/praying, meditation, self-help, distraction or therapy has changed anything.

How was your childhood? From what I have seen, even the slightest childhood dysfunction or trauma can completely fuck up your life. You need awesome parents and family unit and/or sociopathic and extrovert personality type in order to be happy in this life

it never fucking ends
>>
>>17821779
I know how you feel.
>>
That feeling left me a few months after high school started, because I embraced the good parts of myself and left the bad parts. It also had to do with me being in an environment with different and better people. You should try the first for sure and the second if possible. Start working out too. It's amazing what it did for me and I saw results within the first two weeks.
>>
>>17822426
My trauma from middle school bullying and being suicidal actually made me a stronger and better person dedicated to helping people who can't defend themselves.

Now I have friends, happiness and life is great. I had great parents though so that was probably a big factor.
>>
>>17821779
Well, get a new life
>>
>>17821779

stop being edgy, basically.

its a victimization feeling, you've painted a tragic story where you're the hero. you are the man forced to deal with being you, the saddest most pathetic being in the entire world. you validate yourself by making yourself out to be not only worse off than anyone else, but also just WORSE than anyone else.

it makes you feel better. it makes you feel important. cuz only someone important can have this kind of 'unrelatable struggle'.

want to be happy? let go of that. face the fear of having to find REAL fulfillment instead of feeding yourself misery by the spoonful.
>>
>>17822765
How do I stop being one? If I face all of my real problems(that anyone can relate to, emotional bullshit excluded) that will come in like a half of a year, I kinda want to lock myself in my room and never come out. Maybe I'm making too much of them and it will seem like nothing after 5 years, but right now I'm utterly scared.
>>
>>17822794

what are the problems?
>>
>>17821779
As someone who extremely probably is on the verge of discovering their asexuality, I don't.

I can't imagine coping with it ever. I'm half a human.
>>
My upstairs neighbors are faggots that need to quit jacking my internet
>>
>>17821779
>>17822794
Stop being a victim. The world might have wronged you but the way you react to it is only up to you. You live in a reality where you are a victim you believe it you think it is true and it is a self fulfilling prophecy because of it. But you are lucky because there are ways to unlearn this kind of behaviour. You just need to find the content for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rey8B-yu5Y
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.