[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me, after discovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
Just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me, after discovering this I immediatley felt like puking. I still feel sick, I'm drowning my feelings in alcohol right now. I haven't had the chance to speak to him yet. What should I tell him besides the standard freak out bullshit?
>>
File: Les-Miserables-5263.jpg (81KB, 900x882px) Image search: [Google]
Les-Miserables-5263.jpg
81KB, 900x882px
How do you know he is cheating on you? Is it possible its a misunderstanding?
>>
>>17821627
figured out his fb password
>>
Confront him but be calm, move on and don't look back. Most of the time it's better to just let go, he will keep making mistakes.

I know because the same thing happened to me, I walked away and he got what he deserved through his own doing.
>>
Sorry to hear that. You have to stay strong now and move on.
>What should I tell him besides the standard freak out bullshit?
Whatever you want to tell him but remember your goal should be to leave now and don't let him convince you otherwise.
>>
>>17821558

Well when you sober up you should just break up with him and leave it at that. Don't cry about how much he hurt you, bring up that you found out he cheated and that you two are done. You may want to try and work things out, but it won't work out.
>>
You really should just rip this band aid off now
>I know you are cheating. Fuck you. It's over. I don't want to talk to you. Don't contact me. Fuck you.
Block and delete from everything. If you can't block his number, then change his name to Asshole on your phone. If you tell him how you knew he will only turn it around on you. Cutting contact is the ONLY way to start healing. Every time you text him back or look at his posts, you are putting yourself at square one.
>>
>>17821669
>>17821673
So this can't be salvaged at all?
>>
>>17821681
>>17821682
I'm weak and I really have problems letting go
>>
>>17821684
My god. What do you want to salvage? He freaking cheated on you. Don't bring your self worth down so low.
>>
>>17821688
Anon is right, there's nothing more you can do. Just move on.
>>
>>17821687
I think that there are certain situations where a relationship can make it through infidelity. One of the first requirements is that the offending party comes clean. He didn't come clean, you caught him, through subterfuge. This will be a sticking point.

I think if you are married, or have been together like 10 years, and are going through a lot of turmoil, there are situations where a one off affair can be overcame. But you caught him, how long have you even been together? If you can't be faithful for like 5 years, there probably isn't any hope. Maybe there are sex/communication problems in the relationship, but if one turns to cheating before attempting to solve the main problem, you're fucked anyway.
>>
>>17821687

He's a boyfriend, not a husband, if you've been together for a couple of months then you'll get over it. I'm a guy, I was in a 4 year relationship, the girl cheated on me with ~8-10 guys, I found out about 2 when I broke up with her, found out about the rest later, trust me when I tell you that it's over when someone cheats, even if you've been together for however long. Yeah it sucks but have some self respect for yourself woman.
>>
Stay strong girl. You really really have to move on. Staying on in this relationship will be toxic for you and your mental health. Remember he broke your trust and what else but trust is a relationship based on?
If you think talking to him will only convince you to give him a chance then don't talk to him. Just end it.

Yes it's going to hurt real bad. Yes you are probably going to spend the next one month crying in bed at night. Stay strong and remember you are doing this for yourself.

Cliched statement here but things will get better. You will find another guy who actually cares about you and wouldn't dare break your trust and heart.
>>
>>17821558

As far as break ups go I think it's not the worst way to end, my ex cheated on me after 3.5 years together and it helped with getting over her because I realised they weren't the person I thought I loved, they were someone else entirely.

Anyway regarding your way of approach I would just ask him to talk and then when you see him tell him how you feel about what he did, and after that leave him for good. If he's somewhat decent he won't try to make excuses or fight it, because he fucked up and should know you deserve better than that.

How long were you together and was the cheating physical or was he flirting with girls online (neither are acceptable obviously)
>>
>>17821687
>>17821684

Truly depends on the extent of what he did, and if you only have messages to go by then there is probably a lot you still don't know. If it wasn't just a one time slip and he was talking and fooling around with another girl or two then thats pretty undeniable reason to leave him.

I would still confront him about it and let him explain, at the very least you can find out why he did it and possibly learn and grow from it. Staying with him just won't work, you will always be insecure with him, you will always doubt him, you will always resent him somewhat and probably never trust him again. You just lose that special feeling you have where you both only think and want one another, it will be hard to feel special with him ever again.
>>
Op are you ok?
>>
>>17821684
one a cheater, almost always a cheater.
you'll never loose that feeling of wondering will he do it again.
However, if your self esteem was already in the toilet, and you really don't ant to break up, then tell me what your drinking, so that I can buy stock.

-spirit cook
>>
Make him brownies. With laxatives.
Then text him later and tell him you know and that he's as shitty as the brownies he took from your car.
> don't say you gave them to him because you don't want to get in trouble with law just say he took them from you.
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Fuck him over and let him feel the hurt. He trusts you. The relationship is over go be creative. Remember to be smart though so you don't look dumb
>>
>>17821687
It's better to let go and deal with the pain of being single, then to stay in a loveless relationship where you're lied to and treated like shit.
>>
>>17824192
>then

*than.

Sorry.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.