[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for men and women in their 30s+ I'm a 21 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 20161031_150929.jpg (705KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_150929.jpg
705KB, 1920x1080px
Question for men and women in their 30s+
I'm a 21 year old girl and ive been going on dates with a 37 year old man. Ive been told repeatedly by friends that he's most likely just interested in fucking a younger woman. Is this most likely the case?
>>
>>17821492
Sounds like a cradle robber to be honest
>>
>>17821500
Yeah I know. But since there's not exactly a line up of decent men into me I have to take my Chances if I want a little affection.
>>
>>17821492
lol
why exactly do you think they are dating you?
do you honestly believe they are thinking long term with you?
If the only think that you want is attention, you probably can get it from them, but under any circumstances think it would be your end game.
>>
38 year old here with 23 year old gf. It's only as weird as you make it to be. An age gap relationship can work with no problems.

Just remember that if anything, boys your age are more likely to want you just for sex.
>>
>>17821492
>>17821507

I'm 26. I have a girlfriend of 4 years who is 23.

I'm currently seeing:
another 23 year old
a 19 year old

And that's really it. Right now.

Let me explain the 19 year old since that is a big age difference. She knows I'm in a long term relationship. But why does she like me? "I'm more mature than guys her age." How am I more mature? I do the same exact shit they do. I do the same shit 17 year old's do. I tell her how pretty she is, how I want to leave my girlfriend to be with her. And she puts up with it.

I've got problems. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21, so in a way I'm trying to recreate what discovering ones sexuality must have felt like during the peak of their hormones. I've got problems. I would stay far far away from me.

>So, your situation. I'm assuming that is you in the picture. You're a very cute girl. Boys your age are dumb. They do stupid shit. But a 37 year old is most likely attracted to you because of your age. But is that a bad thing? Not at all! You're probably attracted to older guys as well. It is just how it works. Just because he is attracted to you because you're younger, doesn't mean he has all of the problems I do. He could very well be faithful, and treat you well, and treat you how you deserve to be treated. So, I would suggest you look at his actions more than his words. It is easy to tell someone they're pretty, and they are special to you, but does he show you that you are? I wouldn't pay any mind to what your friends say. If you've found someone you enjoy being with, and they treat you well, fuck what other people say. People are always going to judge others. You do you.
>>
>>17821492
44 YO with a 29 YO wife. No, not at all, Fuck what people think, i dont give a shit. If you get along great, more power to you ! Go for it!
>>
>>17821647

That's clearly not the same scenario, a 29 y/o is radically different than a college age girl.

@OP, what do you think? FYI you shouldn't just date someone cause of the "people my age aren't mature" meme.
>>
>>17821492
I can think of at least three more likely explanations, only one of them suspect

1. He likes you.
2. He doesn't know many available women his age.
3. (the one to be a bit wary of) He's uncomfortable with more mature women and wants the feeling of superiority that he gets from being more experienced or sophisticated than you.
>>
Enjoy your young body with a washed up wannabe's energy.
Don't have sex with anyone you wouldn't want to live as.
Fuckin doubt you wanna be a 40yo man, doll.

Fix your daddy issues.
>>
My boss is 65 and his wife is 25. I thought it was super weird at first but they seem totally normal now. Sucks that he'll probably die sooner though.
>>
My sister got married to this guy who's almost 10 years older than her. And she is happier than ever.
>>
>>17821492
yes that is most likely the case

if you can date 37yo male then you can date somebody closer to your own age like 21-25 or so
>>
He is using you as a identity affirmation to fill the void of his mid-life crisis.
>>
If you're a 21 year old girl everyone who dates you is interested in having sex with you
Thats irrelevant

Whats relevant is whether you want to see them

You could say the older guy is just interested in sex but then good luck finding someone age appropriate who isnt
>>
no guy wants to be with you if you're not going to have sex with him

what kind of retarded question is that
>>
>>17821776
boy i always crack hard when i hear this discrepancies in age gap. imagine, you're able to hold your future wife in your arms just after she is born when you're 40. you could have a 20 year old daughter already at that age, and she could be holding your future wife in her hands. fucked up as fuck.
>>
Okay, there are two different scenarios that this could follow, depending on his personality:
he's either a 'Mentor'-type cradle-robber; in which case, he genuinely wants to take care of you, and help you grow as a person.
OR he's a 'Predatory'-type cradle robber, who likes the idea of molding your fresh naive mind and body to fulfill his power-dynamic fantasies.

I hope for your sake, he's the first kind. Because the second kind leave a wide swath of destruction in their wake. The fallout from one of those predatory types can reach into your identity and break you.
>>
>>17821492
Yes, that's the case. He should be dating someone his age.
>>
so you've got daddy issues.. what does your dad think about it?
>>
>>17821539
>Let me explain the 19 year old since that is a big age difference. She knows I'm in a long term relationship. But why does she like me? "I'm more mature than guys her age." How am I more mature? I do the same exact shit they do. I do the same shit 17 year old's do.
girls just tell themselves that to make themselves feel better, they did that high school in high school to justify going out with a college guy and they say that in college to justify a sugar daddy
>>
Not true at all. It could be the case with him but at his age MOST guys are looking to settle down. He probably has something to bring to the financial table too---a little security.
>>
>>17823297
>at his age MOST guys are looking to settle down
Not with 21 year olds though.
>>
>>17821492
My wife is 29 and I'm 38. I specifically wanted someone at a different life stage. Women my age are dismal.
>>
If he just wanted to fuck 21 year olds then there are plenty out there to fuck. Why even stay in a relationship with you if that's the case. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>17821763
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17821492
Just imagine you were 37 or 47 and could fuck a hot, young guy or someone with a beer belly, semi bald and trouble to get it up. Who would you pick?
>>
>>17822891
In my experience there's a very thin line between these two categories
>>
21 year olds have the worst if any real personality
>>
>>17821492
You're asking people to read the relationship of two persons they've never met, and have no context for. There's equal odds he's honestly a good guy that wants to date you for reasons that are only partially related to banging someone 16 years younger than him as there are him exclusively wanting to bang someone young.
The real questions are
A: How long have you been dating?
B: How many times has he insisted upon sex in this span of time?
C: Does he have any incriminating habits?
D: Does he discuss his prior love life at all? and/or has he ever dated anyone this young before?
E: Has he ever dated anyone of his age/older before?
F: How did that go?
G: How much do you really even know about this guy?
H: Do you find him attractive sexually?
I: Do you find him attractive romantically?
J: Do you actually find him attractive, or are you planning on making it work?
K: How much money does he spend on you?
L: How often does he come over to your place?
M: How often does he invite you over to his place?
N: Is he sociable/does he have friend that aren't applicable to question C?
>>
>>17821492
gtfo camfag
sage
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.