[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, after a date, how should I follow up on it? We went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (932KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
932KB, 500x271px
Hey bros, after a date, how should I follow up on it?

We went downtown to a bar and ate some food along with an arcade and then called it a night after a few hours.

We both waved goodbye and that was that. We both had great chemistry and never disagreed on anything, but I was ridiculously nervous the entire time.

Anyway it's been an hour sense we departed, should I follow up with any kind of a text or what should I do?
>>
Well it really depend on how they are?
I mean a "good night" text would work with someone who likes cute things, and would seem super clingy to someone who doesn't. Maybe send a text with the subject of "want to sent up another date". IDK but don't send nothing.
>>
>>17821449
Fuck yeah she's probably asleep by now, I blew it.
>>
>>17821442
Just text her tomorrow telling her how much of a good time you had with her last night. Don't have to set up another so soon but just let her know your feelings and she's fun to be around.
>>
>>17821442
Broh, give her a text AT least 12 hours later and say, " I had fun, wanna do it again , or have any other suggestions? " THATS IT, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17821442
>We both waved goodbye and that was that.

Sorry to break it to you pal, but that wasn't a date.
>>
>>17821442

This is where you better judgement should come into action, ask yourself honestly if the date was good, if you had fun, if she appeared to have fun etc. And if you say yes to all of these then send her a message saying that you had a good time and liked getting to know her. Leave it at that until she replies and then depending on what she says ask her out on a second date.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.