[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm gonna kill myself, I can't take this anymore,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: N00dle.jpg (31KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
N00dle.jpg
31KB, 420x600px
I think I'm gonna kill myself, I can't take this anymore, things never work for me. Can somebody help me? I'm in immense pain, I'm from /r9k/ but nobody gives a shit about anyone there.
>>
Bitch, if you think you don't deserve to live, you don't deserve to die. Some peace would be amazing, but you and I don't get it. We haven't earned it. We'll get it when we earn it and for that to happen we need to get off our sad assess and do something productive. 'Till then we don't kill our selves. Got it?
>>
File: 1480181468762.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480181468762.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>17821390
>I'm from /r9k/ but nobody gives a shit about anyone there.
>people give a shit about people anywhere
It's just an act. People on r9k are just very truthful because they're mostly autistic.
>>
Elaborate you fag
>>
Do something different. Anything. It's rare that it is all just bad luck. I've been struggling with that truth and you know I'm right.

Start volunteering and helping others if you don't know where to start. Try an animal shelter at least.
>>
>>17821404
No, they're just mean and they just want to hurt others for no reason.

>>17821401
But I don't have the willpower to do anything, I only feel a void inside me, I feel jealous of people who don't have depression and social lives.
>>
>>17821405
What do you want to know, anon?
>>
>>17821390

well, first, have you identified something more specific or immediate to attribute your pain?

kind of hard to point you in a direction when we dont know what map you're working with
>>
>>17821425
\I'm tired of being lonely, I dropped out from uni 6 months ago and I don't have anyone to talk with, I hate myself too
>>
>>17821427

do you dislike who you are vs who you think you should be? or... are you actively engaging in self-destructive and self-sabotaging acts right now?
>>
[spoiler]>>17821430
I hate my appearance and my personality, I don't have a clear picture of what I should be.

>are you actively engaging in self-destructive and self-sabotaging acts right now
Aside from drinking a lot, no. Though I don't know what you mean by self sabotaging[/spoiler]
>>
>>17821390
what exactly you can't take anymore OP?
>>
>>17821437

If you're not already to the point where you are openly abusing yourself, or the otherwise okay things around you, then you're probably not at the point where you need to worry about actually killing yourself.

do you feel like you can do the work to improve yourself? Or are you lazy?
>>
>>17821451
Does having suicidal thoughts all the time count as self sabotaging? I don't cut myself or any of that if that's what you're asking. I also have an anger problem

>>17821447
Living, I guess
>>
>>17821482

Objectively, do you feel the need for justification by having suicidal thoughts?

Or are they coming in unbidden and unwelcome and you're trying not to have them?
>>
>>17821560
I don't know, I regret creating this thread and wasting your time
>>
>>17821390
wheres that image about the world is your oyster
>>
File: 1474814006961.png (19KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
1474814006961.png
19KB, 1350x561px
>>17821604
>>
>>17821604
I don't believe such thing, I'm not normal like other people
>>
>>17821611
thanks

>>17821612
why do you feel that way?
in my opinion, you are probably just being overly dramatic.
if you would care to explain yourself more i might be able to help, but for now it just seems like you exaggerating things more than you should be
>>
>>17821629
I don't know, man, I think anything I say here will be considered over dramatic to you. I don't any actual friends, I never kissed a girl, I never even held hands with a girl and I'm 25. I have a crippling social anxiety problem, "avoidant personality" they said, I have a really hard time relating to people and bonding.

I regret making this thread because I sound like a whiny bitch but there's nothing I can do
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.