[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a second date with a guy two days ago. He was really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: a0005.jpg (27KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
a0005.jpg
27KB, 300x277px
I went on a second date with a guy two days ago. He was really sweet and I like him much more now, but he hasn't kept in contact after that night. I'm kind of sad about it. But I don't really think I'm worth all that much so I can understand why he'd lose interest in me.

Would it be rude or pathetic to reach out to him again? I don't want to come off as desperate or force him to keep talking to me if he doesn't wish to.
>>
What have you got to lose? Nothing. Ask him out for another date. The worst that can happen is he'll say no or not answer.
>>
>>17821364
What exactly it all went down?
I'm assuming he invited you out and whatever you did in your dates were their ideas... if I'm correct maybe you should ask him to do something you think of for a chance. Focus in things you have in common and go up from there.

I usually never contact anyone unless absolutely necessarily because.. well, I don't really now. I guess I don't getting to close to people, but I'm sure I'm the exception rather than the rule, so just hit him up and see how it goes.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17821417
Okay, thank you anon :)

>>17821474
Oh it was really nice, I was sick and I tried to cancel but he insisted, so we just took a walk and visited two cemeteries at night, it's something I love doing and was grateful for his company.

But I'm a very strange person and he's more normal, so I appreciated his willingness to meet me more than halfway. He paid me a lot of compliments during and was just a sweetie, but actions speak louder than words. But maybe he really is just swamped. Thank you too, anon!
>>
>>17821502
>visiting two cemeteries at night
>as a date
why is this so funny
>>
File: 1479284311193.png (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479284311193.png
141KB, 800x600px
>>17821364
Just flick a text and say hey man, whats up? do you want to hang out again? Dont stress, he may be as shy as you!
>>
>>17821650
Thank you :)
You're right, I hope. I'm horribly insecure and am maybe reading too much into this one instance.
>>
>>17821678
Pleasure. :) God Speed Traveler.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.