[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys slight aspie here. I went out and spoke to a few different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi guys slight aspie here. I went out and spoke to a few different girls. Some of the situations confused me, could someone please interpret the following situations for me:

>1)
Texting on phone, girl approaches and taps my phone down. Keep texting and she comes and does it again. Then again she comes over and says "why are you on your phone?" Then again when I put my phone away she comes and dances beside me then we dance together. She grinds on me for like 10 seconds and holds my hand on her stomach. But then disengages and it didn't go anywhere. So I'm not sure if she was interested in me or just trying to get me to party harder.

>2)
Girl emulating my dance moves. When I motion to her to dance with her she gives me a funny look. So I just go back to dancing. She then continues to dance beside me copying me. I try to speak to her again but again she refuses to engage.

>3)
There's an old man there with women around him. I consider approaching them, but then change my mind and approach the old man. They see me chat to the old man and they open me saying something like "he's our new friend" and they talk to me for a bit. We exchange names. One of the girls isn't really engaged as much so I say to the others "is your friend a bit shy?" and they tell me it was rude to say that. I wasn't being insulting I don't know... But they left after that.
>>
>>17821224
We're all autistic, didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>17821224
Did this happen at a bar or a club or houseparty or a dream?
>>
>>17821280
It's like a bar but with a dance floor area.
>>
It's for anyone to figure out what actually happened without being there. Just wanna say good for you for going out there and trying to figure it out though.
>>
>>17821452
I'll try again soon I guess...
>>
>>17821224
If there's a common thread to all three cases, it is that the girls were in a world of their own - which is sometimes the norm in dance clubs. #1 was wrapped up in her own private good time and was momentarily (and trivially) annoyed to see someone else (you) not totally involved in the dancing. #2 was dancing with herself, oblivious to anyone else. #3 were just casually goofing and found you (not you personally, but anyone) interrupting the vibe.

That's one reason why a club like that is not an especially good place to meet people, because people come there to get into their own personal groove, be it dancing, drinking or whatever, and aren't open to altering it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.