[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a fetish for headless girls for 4 years now. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (25KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
25KB, 450x341px
I've had a fetish for headless girls for 4 years now. I'm masturbating three times every day, sometimes more, and I want this to stop. How do I stop masturbatng and get rid of this fucking fetish at once?
>>
Try jacking off to girls with a head
>>
>>17821066
how did you get this fetish? what started it all?
>>
>>17821137
It started when I was a young fucking retard. I was into furfaggotry, then, out of curiosity I looked for people with animal heads, and finally headless girls. That's when the fascination turned into a fetish, and it was also when I discovered masturbation.
>>
>>17821066
i feel you OP, i really do
i guess you just have to quit masturbating for awhile, and then when you do, try to only think of normal girls
>>
>>17821146
did you ever read this book as a child? does this story turn you on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PIkV2anqk
>>
>>17821212
Never heard of it, but yes, it does
>>
File: dullahan centaur.jpg (207KB, 676x924px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan centaur.jpg
207KB, 676x924px
you just need to branch out more, come on over to /trash/ and we'll help you find something new to fap to

btw dullahans are pretty badass, never heard of someone fapping exclusively to them before though
>>
Edmund Kemper kept having to cut of girls' heads to get his rocks off. He turned himself in after decapitating his mom.
>>
>>17821226
i was just wondering because the story's got all the elements of romance and decapitation. if i were you i would think about your relationships with women. do you hate women or are you fear intimacy?
>>
>>17821256
I think it's the latter, since I do not hate women
>>
>>17821066
do you like the headless corpses or the heads themselves?
>>
>>17821266
The headless people. I am no necrophile, it's more of a surreal thing.
>>
>>17821276
so no penetration of the headless girls... do you like other defiled bodies or only headless stuff? the bodies are hentai and not morgue photos right?
>>
>>17821066
>headless girls
get help op
>>
>>17821288
Only headless. Yes, they're hentai
>>17821304
So edgy
>>
>>17821146
I suspect you're out of luck OP. When I was first starting to masturbate I found one of those Penthouse-style magazines, but it was about incest. I still have that fetish when it comes to text and anime, but it does nothing for me in live action and when it happens in real life I find it disgusting. I'd kind of rather not have it but it is what it is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.