[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Girlfriend of ~2 years is breaking up with me because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: complete control.jpg (59KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
complete control.jpg
59KB, 500x705px
My Girlfriend of ~2 years is breaking up with me because I'm traveling away to another city for a week to spend some time with family and go to a wedding, and I'd invited her, but planned to go alone when she told me she was going to be busy then. I guess it's a big deal to her to meet with a guy's parents, and I'd not taken it seriously enough? And not being sensitive enough towards her feelings to pick up on this? Also I guess this is her favorite month, and she wanted to spend it with me, but I'd had this shit planned for like six months.

I think this might be a thing where she wants me to pursue her to win her back or something, but I'm kind of a dork and I don't know what the fuck that sort of thing entails. also I'm leaving in less than a day because my parents need to be picked up at the airport.
>>
What do you mean by her favorite month?
>>
>>17821068
It's when Christmas and her birthday are, and I guess it's a thing for her.

I dunno, she's legit Russian born, raised, and educated, and there are a lot of cultural things I probably don't have a good grasp on.
>>
From what you've told us good riddance. You're not a psychic and it's unreasonable for her to expect you to read her mind.
>>
This is a shit test, OP.
It's like you said yourself, she expects you to come running after her so she can feel validated - an extremely childish and immature thing to pull on your SO of two years, when they even asked you to come and you rejected the offer!

If this is all there is to the story, you need to let her walk away. She'll be back within a week (and try to make you feel bad about not playing her game).
>>
>>17821770
Bump.
This spoke to me
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.