[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf broke up with me because I "lack sartorial conviction".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1404864451875.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1404864451875.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
my gf broke up with me because I "lack sartorial conviction".

what the fuck is this supposed to mean? am I the only person this has ever happened to or do I need to change something to not nuke future relationships?
>>
>>17820961
no way we can tell unless you post your pics :)

otherwise that seems kind of lame reason to break up which means the real reason she broke up with you is

1. she met somebody better
2. something else she doesn't like about you
3. she's a ditz

but it really doesn't matter just go meet somebody new !

good luck
>>
sartorial refers to men's clothing and high fashion
if she broke up with you because you don't wear the right clothes than she's a cunt and nothing of value was lost
if she didn't know what the word meant and said it to sound sophisticated then she's a cunt and nothing of value was lost
otherwise i guess your fashion sense really must be atrocious lol
>>
>>17820961
>sartorial

sartorial
sɑːˈtɔːrJəl/
adjective
adjective: sartorial

relating to tailoring, clothes, or style of dress.
"sartorial elegance"

It means you dress like an autist and need to improve it.
>>
Yeah but what does conviction mean?
>>
>>17821916
It's just trashtalk, anon. She probably was too stupid/too big of a cunt to come up with a valid reason, so she randomly brought up some gibberish to make her look smart. "Not wearing convincing (probably in the sense of what Chad would wear) fashion" would literally be the most genuinely retarded reason for a break up of all time.
>>
>>17821916

In this context, nothing. She either thinks the word means something other than what it actually means or she's just deliberately spouting gibberish as an excuse.
>>
That's not the real reason she broke up with you, trust me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.