[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 male here. Can someome tell me why the hell I'm attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

24 male here. Can someome tell me why the hell I'm attracted to a 15 years old girl? It's not even sexual. I just like her. We share common interests and she's genuinely cool. Is it because I refuse to grow up? This girl is so polite and calm and I feel comfy when I talk to her. And girls at +25 tend to be very cynical to me.

I'm not asking for advice to be in a romantic relationship with her. I know it's a disgusting situation. But what can I do? I can't refuse my feelings. I know I gotta move on and blabla and I know that's it's not feasible; different stages in life and she's a CHILD. I just wanna know if this is somehow normal, if is it because I refuse to grow up. She's reminds me of me when I was her age, maybe that's the reason? The worst thing is, she likes me too. We didn't talk about it, but I can tell. I always try to keep distances but I have contact with her because I'm her private teacher.

As I said, I just want to know if this is somehow normal, nothing else. I'm feeling like shit already and I feel like I can't talk about this with anyone because I feel like a pedo even though it's not sexual at all.
>>
>>17820960
because girls mature faster than guys

and you really need to get a clue and completely stop being anywhere near that 15yo

or rest assured something will happen and your life will be fucked up 4ever class 1 sex offender got it ?
>>
>>17820967
I won't do anything. I'm just trying to figure out WHY.
>>
>>17820960
Are you her history teacher or something?

>Is it normal
Yes, it's normal for a girl to be attracted to a man above her age
>>
>>17820982
because you have 2 testicles & a penis

as you get older LOL you will find out that you are sexually attracted to almost all females regardless of their age
>>
>>17820960
if it's really just a personality thing there are women your age with similar personalities. Obviously not all women 18 and above are cynical and boring.
>>
Has anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
You're probably an ephebophile. As in the sexual orientation. You probably feel more comfortable with someone who you think isn't looking back at you and judging you, and like focusing on her life is relieving, like a vacation from adult stuff.

I don't think any of that is evil, but I have been the 15-year-old in that situation and it is my advice to you that you pull back. I had a romantic friendship/mentorship thing with a guy 11 years my senior, when I was 11-17 years old. Shit ain't healthy and it screwed me up really bad.
>>
>>17821953
Also, I have met other people like you before and it usually is not that sexual--they're usually like that because they have some idea of adult sexuality as crass and vulgar, and younger people as innocent perfect flowers, all ready to listen eagerly and share about themselves. It's romance, not lust.

But it doesn't turn out okay in real life.
>>
>>17820960
Please watch "every man is a pedophile" documentary has a very social behavioral explanation for it. Simply put, once you become attracted to girls the age of which you become attracted to doesn't change as you age. So you become aware and attracted to girls of 15 and as you got older and now in your 20's you still are attracted to said age. This is only a explanation for this certain case ephebophile and so on. Dont worry too much age of consent is 16 in most country's and as long as you aint raping or exploiting you will be fine if she feels the same, but you gotta look at what the fuck a 15 year old will offer you in your adult life, its honestly just so much effort.
>>
>>17820967
Where are you geographically? Where I'm from the age of consent is 16. OP would only have to wait a year or less.
>>
That ephebophilia thing make sense, but it's only this girl in particular. Ironically, I've only dated older women before, but as you guys said, maybe I miss genuine romance in an innocent way, and it's getting difficult as I get older. It's just sex and cynicism now. Maybe I'm just stuck in my sweet sixteens and need to grow up, I don't fucking now. I still feel like a kid.

As I said, I won't try anything. I just wanted to say it to someone and get it off my chest, and figure out why I had feelings for a teenager.
>>
>>17821999
OP here. To the anon above: age of consent is 16 here as well but I don't care. It'd be wrong anyway.
>>
I had a beautiful 15 year old attracted to me when I was in my early 20s. I refrained from encouraging her and nothing happened.

I told myself I'd wait till she was at least 16 (legal) and then maybe indulge.

By the time she was 16, she was fucking every black dick in sight and forgot I even existed

Fucking morals, man
>>
>>17820960

She's non-threatening to you, doesn't know if you're a success or failure yet, etc.

So it's basically because she's naive to the ways of the world and easily impressed by your knowledge of the world and how it works.

It's normal to find girls like attractive.

I'm 31 and was dating a 21 year old I met in college; she was very sheltered growing up and didn't even know how to pay the bill at a restaurant.

I brought her out of her shell and she fell in love with me but I ended up hurting and scaring her big time.

Anyways, enjoy your time with her because it won't last forever.
>>
>>17821967
>
Or the case is that 15 year olds can be really fucking hot. "Ephebophilia", fuck that shit. Every guy above the age of like 20 want's to get with a young girl.

If no one would know, every one would do it.
>>
>>17821888
No. No man in the history of history has ever wanted to fuck a teenager.
>>
>>17821953
What happened? How did it screw you?
>>
>>17820960
When I was 21/22 I had a 15 yr old gf. We were both heroin addicts and her family was rich.

I look fondly upon those memories
>>
>>17822415
Ahhh, life
>>
maybe t's just dad instincts.
On what kind of occasions do you see her? Are you both in a club or sth.?
>>
>>17820960
Obviously it's not fucking normal but it's also nothing to worry about unless you act on this bullshit.

Outside of protective instincts, it could be down to your own childhood, or insecurity, or bad experiences with girls your age or whatever else. Besides a kid like her is very easy to control and impress, which doesn't feel too bad for most.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>17822415
>>
>>17820960
I have the same problem. I'm 20 years old and feel like I would have a better emotional connection to girls 10-15 more or less.
I feel like it could be a combination of things. I've had a few bad experiences with girls my age. Maybe I'm not completely matured yet. Maybe I have mixed up fatherly instincts.
The way I tried to explain it is that,
I want a girl to appreciate me not only as her boyfriend, but as a protector. Someone who can care for her and give her everything, and treat her like a princess. Someone she knows is much more physically dominant but at the same time she knows I would never hurt her physically or emotionally.
That's the best way I can put it in words.
It just seems like girls don't age wouldn't feel that way (also I'm attracted to that age group physically so that's part of it).
>>
>>17822718
Kinda. I'm her teacher and I see her twice a week.

>>17822843
Exactly. Except I don't find that age group physicaly attractive. It's just her. Also she's tall and she doesn't look like 15 yo. Maybe 18-19...

I guess I'm not competely mature yet as well. It doesn't bother me too much since I still like girls (physically) my age, but they're complete emotional trainwrecks.
>>
you got to wait another 3 years man. Or be on the news, lose your career, and forever branded as a sicko.
I KNOW most guys check out younger girls. The acting on it is what society freaks out about. There are several guys who coach girl's sports at my work and hearing them talk is shocking!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.