[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help! I've been talking to this girl, which is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I need help!

I've been talking to this girl, which is a first for me so I can't keep track of the nuances and implications. We made plans a while ago to go catch a movie, but she ended up getting sick right around then, and we had to postpone. Weeks later I asked if she still wanted to go, and she said yes but that she was still sick, and didn't think now was the best time. It's been about a month now, and we haven't talked about it since.

Does she just not want to go? The biggest thing for me is she still goes out, on weekends, with friends. It seems to me she just doesn't want to see me, but doesn't want to tell me either, so she says she's sick so she doesn't have to.

On the other hand, maybe she's interested in doing something more, intensive, than just seeing a movie? Is it possible she has plans for after the movie that she doesn't really want to do sick?

I have ample evidence for both arguments. She definitely seems attracted to me, and we've talked about that kind of stuff before - but then again lately our conversations have been short, and sometimes unengaged. I don't know what to make of this
>>
>>17820838
you need to let it go and move on

what always helped me was go for the OBVIOUS clues about females

if you get maybe or hmmm that means NO

you're clearly not getting a BIG YES from her so ask some other girl out

trust me it's well worth the effort :)
>>
>>17821284
The problem here is you're grossly overestimating my ability to function at least somewhat attractively in society.

I've held engaging conversations with three different females in my life. The first moved to a different school and we stopped talking gradually. This was the first person I ever fell deeply in love with - in hindsight it was probably obsession - the emotion I experience much more often than love with the opposite sex. She met me in a deeply malleable point in my life, and I attribute much of who I am now to the experiences I faced with my virgin infatuation.

The second was a brief intermission of painfully unrequited destructive passion. She was attractive, and I did not feel for her like I felt for my first and my latest. She is significant, however, because it is around this time I realize my inadequacies.

This latest obsession is far more severe. The love is not stronger, but the damage is. Every conversation we have is accompanied by the mental suffocation at the absence of such.

There is no way I can find some other girl. My relationships take time. I am too afraid of other people to take them in so easily. I don't have the luxury of moving on here.
>>
>>17820838
>Weeks later I asked
>It's been about a month now,

There's part of your problem. Can you see that YOU have been sending HER mixed messages, by asking her out and then disappearing? You should have followed up a day or two later with "Hope you're feeling better" texts of jokes, to establish that you were still interested. Instead, by not saying anything you sent the message "I'm not really interested in you unless I can't find anyone else."
>>
>>17821786
> implying she thinks about him
Once she was better she wood have told him. She made an excuse and now the only thing she wants is op to go away
>>
>>17821786
I sent her a message the day we were supposed to go saying "Hope you feel better soon :)"
Sent her one a few weeks later to see if she still wanted to go
I don't want to send much more because it'd feel like I don't trust her when she says she's sick, or that I'm impatient, or that I'm obsessed with her (all true, ironically)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.