[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this girl's deal? Is she interested or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: R2IEOZO.png (54KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
R2IEOZO.png
54KB, 255x199px
What's this girl's deal? Is she interested or not? I can't get a good read on her.

>cute and smart 7/10
>work together on uni project and we start to text
>me doing most of the texting, she responds fairly well, tons of emojis
>invites me to a volleyball game last sunday, I said she had to take me sometime, didn't think it would actually happen
>she's touchy and lays her hand on my knee/thigh, laughs at shitty jokes, teases, the whole deal
>over the week, progressively less and less replies to texts, but still full of emojis
>I ask her out for some coffee this Saturday
>"I'm unfortunately busy Saturday"
>I ask if she'll give me a headsup if she got time some other day
>"yep :)"

What's up with her? It seemed like a sure thing on sunday. Is she pumping the brakes and flaking? Or is she just unsure and trying to slow down?
>>
>girl cancels once
>what's wrong??
>>
File: 1374085374879.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1374085374879.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>17820519

>What's up with her?

I've got a crazy idea. How about instead of asking a bunch of strangers on the internet to read this girls' mind you ask the girl herself.
>>
Asking strangers on the internet requires less balls though...
>>
>>17820519
ask her to hang out again. be a man. be shameless. Ur a fucking champ, start acting like it.
>>
File: u fokin cereal.jpg (143KB, 543x522px) Image search: [Google]
u fokin cereal.jpg
143KB, 543x522px
>>17820519
Here's an easy way of asking her out: Truth or dare

That's it, the rest is up to you
>>
Well the rule of thumb is you walk away if you get rejected twice.

>Go on date
>Date goes well
>Wait for her to text you saying she had a great time, then since she texted you it's your time to say "when are you free to get together again?"
>If she says when she's free, plan the date. If she says she'll let you know, wait a week. If she doesn't get back to you in seven days, it's okay to ask her one more time. If she still says Maybe or I'm busy just say hey no worries, let me know when your schedule is more definite.
>Since you got the "maybe" twice, you don't text her again. If she texts you, DON'T ask her out again unless she brings it up.
>If she is just texting you without bringing up getting together, she is friendzoning you. At this point it is best to say "I'm pretty busy right now, but it was good catching up. Stay in touch!" Always end conversations after 2-3 casual messages if you got rejected twice. Don't be her friend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.