[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a kissless virgin which isn't that ugly, but i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 428x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 428x338px
I'm a kissless virgin which isn't that ugly, but i used to have very low self esteem.

It sort of changes, and I actually feel kinda more confident. However I'm still a procrastinating piece of shit and I want to change it.

So, I have 2 main problems and I really need help to improve on them:

1-How do I stop procrastinate and actually motivate myself to do the thing I want (learn music, working on my drawing skill) and actually fucking clean my shithole house (I just can't motivate myself to clean but at the same time I hate how fucking shitty it is)

2-the second one is kinda related to the ultimate question: women.
I'm not asking how to have a girlfriend I just want to address my biggest issue:
I'm actually afraid of being in couple but I also want to be in a couple.
I'm afraid of it because I never have been in a relationship, I never kissed, I never did anything.
At the same time, I feel my procrastination and shitty behavior is uncoherent with having a girlfriend.
In short: I KNOW why I'm a shitty virgin, but I'm afraid of women and want to finally change my shitty NEET behavior.

Thanks for the help.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: 0rRfuOQ.jpg (49KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
0rRfuOQ.jpg
49KB, 500x376px
1. Stop buying in your own bullshit/excuses. "I can't do this today because I...." you get the idea. Your brain WILL try to talk you out of doing important things, and it's your job to catch yourself out, then go DO it. Think about why you SHOULD do it.

2. The only way to get good at anything is to practice to begin with. You can start small by chatting with mutual friends. What you talk about to girls doesn't really matter actually, just say what's on your mind, what's been happening, practice using statements instead of questioning all the time and you'll be fine.

You're on your first step to making it anon. Good luck brother.
>>
>>17820561
Thank you anon.
>>
>>17820486
>I KNOW why I'm a shitty virgin, but I'm afraid of women and want to finally change my shitty NEET behavior.

That's you motivation for self improvement. Work on your hobbies/responsibilities until you stop seeing yourself as a "shitty" anything.
>>
I second the first anon's advice.
For cleaning, set a task a day. Let's say, you will just pick up trash in the living room. That's it. All day that will be your only assignment to be completed before you go to sleep. Then the next day, if you haven't done it, do it! Then when that is done, choose to do the dishes. Slowly add more. You will find that if you had the energy to do one thing, it will motivate you to do two a day, then it will add on everyday until it will feel weird not having cleaned a bit of your house before you go to sleep.
Practice makes perfect. See if you can set tasks for yourself when you enter a relationship. Like," I will definitely setup a picnic in a week," I will tell her about my parents tomorrow and share the story of when we went fishing and propose to go camping in the fall, I will share my fear about x next Saturday so she knows what I feel. Women will be drawn to your personality and how you treat them. They may be more experienced and will help you if you are both in love. If you fall for someone, make sure it is someone you can trust, even when you feel vulnerable. You may also end up with someone that will also want to experience their firsts alongside you. Sometimes the best moments are when you don't need to say a thing to each other but are both relaxing in the same room doing your own thing.
Small steps, but take them. Don't punish yourself if you don't complete them, just never stop trying. It will all become more comfortable or a habit.
Good luck! :)
>>
>>17820486
Just do it. your lack of motivation is a habit. break that habbit and fuck it in the asshole. go, clean ur shithole of a house now. Get off your ass and learn something. Feel bad when you sit around lazy. Feel good when you get shit done.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.