[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too muscular for the artsy kids ("dude you're shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>too muscular for the artsy kids ("dude you're shoulders are huge bro" -in a mocking way)
>too artsy for the athlete Chads ("what weird hipster music is this lol faggot gtfo")
>too edgy for the straight edge kids ("woah no one is trying to get wasted here anon")
>too straight edge for the le-edgy kids ("why aren't you popping benzos with us you pussy")

who am I and why do I have an identity crisis
>>
You are a person who places a huge weight on what others believe.
>>
>can't take bantz
>develop inferiority complex
>complain on /adv/
>>
>>17820450
>what weird hipster music
Consuming media doesn't make you artsy, faggot.

>who am I
It depends on your actions, and slightly on the motivation. What do you do? Why do you do it?

>why do I have an identity crisis
Because you're a teen or underdeveloped adult.
>>
>>17820459
>summarized literally everyone who posts on this board, ever

You deserve the Nobel Prize.
>>
>>17820462
fuck you mother fucker I hope your mom gets railed by Tyrone while you and your faggot das watch killyourself prick
>>
>>17820467
Well, my mom didn't get any dicking since dad died 10 years ago. Why not.

Although she's pretty racist and I am not really into watching old people having sex, can I pass?
>>
what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>17820450
I believe you and I are one and the same.

Your struggle is my struggle. My struggle is yours.
>>
>be me
>6 foot 4 American Indian
>lift heavy weights, athletic, and look good
>Indians hate me and envy me
>White girls and chads love to hang out with me
>why my people hate me?
>>
>>17820450
>You are a person who places a huge weight on what others believe.

This Anon gets it.

Also, you are a self aggrandizing fuckwad that wants to believe he is too cool to hang out with anyone else, when in reality they just don't like you because of being an arrogant prick.
>>
>>17820631
>>17820454
>jellies detected

op said he was being rejected by said groups he feels he could identify with
>>
>>17820747

Oh, got he is being rejected. read here:
>they just don't like you because of being an arrogant prick.

My point is there's a reason no one likes him, but he is ignoring it.

If one group did it, then they would be assholes. If two did, then maybe OP has bad luck. When when all around him do, something is wrong with the only common denominator: OP himself.
>>
>>17820525

Its called "too white for the black kids, too black for the white" syndrome.

In America, the ruling class is only comfortable if you fall into a pattern of behavior that they find readily accessible. To minorities, "betraying" your culture to conform and become palatable to the ruling class is seen as treachery.

Essentially, most cultures living under the ruling class share a common characteristic of not really tolerating much room for middle ground. Either you're with them or against them. Only if you exist in the ruling class do you have the "privilege" (inb4 triggered), so to speak, to travel in and out of different cultures.

For example white people in america have hipsters, hippies, yuppies, skaters, street kids, upper class, middle class, lower class, nerds, tattoo junkies, trailer trash, wiggers, metal heads, goths, punks etc.,

The list goes on and on. In mexican culture, for example, either you're in the culture or you're not accepted. Any one witnessed emulating any of the white subsections are shunned.

Indians in particular, man. Your people have a centuries old grudge with white people that isn't disappearing anytime soon. I know you don't experience any of that visceral hate but its embedded in your culture. You have to realize that.

Its been us vs. them for centuries, kid. It sucks but, thats the way it is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.