[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I need of some advice/perspective here. I've been in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: CTQnaO_WUAAbYRx.jpg (18KB, 598x198px) Image search: [Google]
CTQnaO_WUAAbYRx.jpg
18KB, 598x198px
Hey, I need of some advice/perspective here.
I've been in a relationship for about 2 and a half years now (I'm 23, she's 20), we're young, very close, we talk openly about anything and everything, and we've always had a high sex drive.
I'll try to keep it short: We're into bdsm and she's into being submissive, I buy her toys, etc... Which I think is healthy for our relationship.
She had just turned 18 when we started dating, from a really small town, outback, and I couldn't keep away this thought that maybe we started dating too soon, and that I robbed her of experiencing being single, as in getting to fuck other guys.

We're very happy, affective, she can't sleep unless we're cuddling, we are very emotionally dependent on each other and I don't have any plans to leave her. As much as we enjoy playing sub/dom, I've never restricted her of anything that would impact her social or personal life, as it should be.

About 3 months ago, I started to notice she was talking a lot about/to a guy she met.
I knew from the start this wasn't a typical "new friend" situation, she was talking to him a LOT, like waking up in the middle of the night to reply to his texts.
I know it was shitty of me doing this, but after a few days, jealousy got the best of me, but not only jealousy, the main impulse was curiosity.
I got her phone while she slept and found out she was sexting with this guy, and already had plans of meeting him.
She woke up, we talked about it for hours, she "was going to tell me but didn't know how"... She apologized a lot, cried a lot, and I know her well enough to know it was sincere regret.
They hadn't done anything yet, but I still felt betrayed. Not because of the sexting, but because she did it behind my back.
Once we talked it through, already in the morning, she got her phone to delete his number and, unfuckingbelievaly, I stop her.

Cont.
>>
File: 1445288543358.gif (983KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1445288543358.gif
983KB, 245x160px
>>17820372
I still don't how to feel about this decision, but it was a selfless one, I wasn't getting anything out of this, just giving her the chance to enjoy herself.

The first time they fuck, I basically guided her on what to do (via instant msg) because she literally didn't know what to say, and the dude is also very shy.
She gets home the next day and tells me everything that happened, we fuck for the rest of the day.
She went out with him one more time after that. They still talk.

The problem is now that it happened, I don't know how to feel about it, and I don't know where I stand in our relationship now.
I feel good that she gets enjoyment out of it. And I feel like a delusional cunt trying to convince myself that I'm not a cuck.
I have nobody to talk about this, I've written too much already, and it feels like I could use the help of anonymous strangers.

TL;DR

I let my girlfriend fuck another guy and realized non-monogamy is fucking hard.
What do I do to not feel like I've ruined our relationship?
>>
File: 1424138587368.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1424138587368.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
>>17820372
>>17820377
I didn't know there was a character limit (or that I had written so much). Had to split it in two.
I'll be here to answer questions, etc.
Also, bump.
>>
>>17820377
You feel like you ruined it because you did.
You can either talk to her to get her to stop seeing that guy or anybody else again but obviously the damage has been done to you.
Id say break up, but you know your relationship more than me.
>>
>She tried monogamy, I didn't I don't like it

Yes, anon you are kind of a cuck.

I would say get out of there, at this point you won't feel comfortable in the relationship ever again unless you go full cuck or you start practicing poligamy too, and that's only going to set you farther apart.

She fucked up but you fucked up when you allowed her go too far, it's over anon, the faster you get out of there the better.
>>
>>17820372

When a cuck cucks himself. Hilarious
>>
>>17820399
Yeah, I already kind of knew that.
She wants me to fuck other girls too, which didn't happen yet. And as you said, I feel it would push us further apart.
>>
>>17820439
Feels bad man, the fact that she's a sub just makes it worse, it was a red flag from the beggining.

Just cut it, it's for the better.
>>
File: 1442211316906.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442211316906.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
bumping for interest
>>
>>17820444
>nice trips
Feels awful. What feels the worse is that I'm the one who encouraged it, and breaking up with her right know would be 100% a dick move. I got her into this.
>>
>>17820372
>>17820377
Wanna hear some female opinions on this.
>>
File: 1438207088812.jpg (185KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438207088812.jpg
185KB, 1280x800px
OP here.
Some maybe relevant info:
>She's still a sub, if I tell her to stop, she'll stop.
>I've never talked to the guy, but she occasionally wants me to read their conversations so I can advise her on something
>She doesn't know that I'm uncomfortable with the situation, and if she knew she would stop.
>I don't want her to stop because of me, she's clearly enjoying herself. (kind of the whole point of the thread here)
>I don't feel humiliated or intimidated by the other guy in any way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.