[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl on tinder. Got her phone number startted texting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o2j7a2csns1urigwuo1_1280.jpg (114KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2j7a2csns1urigwuo1_1280.jpg
114KB, 728x546px
Met a girl on tinder.
Got her phone number
startted texting, she isnt texting anymore but viewed my messages....
I dont see anything that I could've done to upset her...
it is bad, isnt it?
>>
>>17820271
Chad is texting her on the other line
>>
>>17820271
very bad
>>
>>17820282
>>17820310
;-;
>>
>>17820271
You fucked up, anon, pure and simple.
I bet you are one of those beta faggots that text emojis to girls.
Only girls are allowed to use that.
You probably didnt keep the balance when talking.
But rest assured, its all your fault, not hers.
>>
>>17820318
Fuck off
>>
>>17820271
Post the convo
>>
>>17820271
Did you arrange date/sex on the first day?
>>
>>17820435
We talked for 4 days or so, things were going great then she stoped replying.
I didn't say anythig in particular, we were even arranging to meet.

>>17820318
Why do you have to hurt me so?

>>17820440
no
>>
>>17820271
I bet you feel like shit.

Tinder delivered again.
>>
Cause Tinder isn't for chatting m8, it's for getting numbers and setting dates.

After you get the girl's number (which should be quick. You should only send 2-3 casual messages on tinder chat before saying we should get together sometime, what's your number?)

After you get her number wait 1-2 days max and text her Hey this is Bill, and put in something to give her incentive to respond.

A Hey Sarah this is Bill, how are you text is fine.
>I'm fine! How are you?
>I'm great! Just finishing up at work. When are you free to get together for those beers?
>Nice! and I'm free Wednesday night
>Wednesday night sounds great, meet at the bar at 8?
>Perfect! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Then just meet her on set date and time. Don't message her further, the longer you chat before the date the less likely chances are the date will actually happen.
>>
>>17820898
thanks anon, but she only comes to my city on some weekends, she lives in a nearby town.
But honestly, thanks!
>>
In the future ask for a date very soon. You will get to know her better in person. Also Tinder isn't the best thing in the world. I used it and the whole thing felt so empty. I never had that phase of having a crush over her. It just killed the relationship for me. Just take a chance and talk to that person you can't stop staring at every time you see them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.