[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic unrelated I got some spoiled drunk asshole kids credit card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

pic unrelated

I got some spoiled drunk asshole kids credit card detail along with his ID. What should I do with this? and how do I do it wisely so it doesn't get tracked back to me?
>>
You don't do anything because it's fraud and he's just going to be able to have the credit card provider reverse the charges anyway.
>>
>>17820193
he's not losing any money, I'm not losing any money if I can get away with it, right?
>>
>>17820197
The chances of you getting away with it are next to none. Credit cards are traceable as fuck.
>>
>>17820202
Fuck. well that fucking sucks. Do you want the info?
>>
>>17820212
What makes you think I care? He's apparently an asshole, you're an idiot, I know what I need to know.
>>
>>17820214
what the fuck you going on about "caring"
I was talking about the credit card info. Well fuck you then
>>
I get emails every time any of my credit cards get used. No matter the amount. And like the other anon said he'll just get everything reversed and you'll probably never receive whatever you order. Now if you're dumb enough to make a transaction in person then you're on camera now.

This reminds of the time some asshole tried to order something with one of my online accounts and reward points. I cancelled his order before it shipped and I actually found out his address. I was tempted to mail him a box full of dog shit but frankly I have better things to do.
>>17820214
lol
>>
Post card info
>>
>>17820184
Just think about it
If he's a fucking idiot, then use it.
If he's smart, he's probably going to use your info to tell the police or some shit.
About the info, just decide whether you want to share the treasure or keep it to yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.