[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to ecstacy for the first time in a few hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: xtc_pillen_verschillende_so[1].jpg (32KB, 1000x478px) Image search: [Google]
xtc_pillen_verschillende_so[1].jpg
32KB, 1000x478px
I'm going to ecstacy for the first time in a few hours. I have pills containing about 240mg, a lot. Do I take half a pill or a quarter? I don't want to have a lame first time but I don't want to kill myself either.
>>
>>17819493
Don't be daft, start with half

how much do you weigh

If it's above 140 do half
You'll trip balls without dying but the come up might be a bit intense
>>
intelligent people microdose. that means taking a really tiny bit to see if you are averse to it or not. then up the dose gradually and stop at the desired effect and don't go further.
>>
>>17819512
>>17819493
oh and I don't know about the comedown of ecstasy, sorry. that is something to look out for if you're sensitive. can you take a smaller dose in the middle of the comedown to make it lighter?
>>
>>17819515
>can you take a smaller dose in the middle of the comedown to make it lighter?

No you fucking mongo.
Bananas and weed for the comedown, but the comedown probably won't happen after the first time of doing pills.

Do quarters if it's your first time, 240mg is high fucking content for a pill.
>>
>>17819549
I'm dutch so that's why it's high probably.

>>17819504
I weigh about 70kg so 155
>>
>>17819566
What's your history with drugs

I still say do half but if you're scared do a quarter
>>
>>17819571
Done weed frequently and shrooms every now and then. Also nitrous oxide if that counts as drugs.
>>
>>17819573
If you've ever done a decent dose of shrooms and didn't have a terrible trip then you should be able to handle a half
>>
>>17819595
Thanks man
>>
>>17819598
Where are you gonna take it and who with
>>
>>17819493
This might come in handy:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

specifically:
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_health2.shtml

Stay safe anon.
>>
>>17819602
There's a rave in my city. Mostly house and hardcore. Going with friends who are gonna take them as well.
>>
>>17819493
Don't do it at all, because you cannot be sure of what you hold.
>>
>>17819566
>I'm dutch so that's why it's high probably.

Dutch pills are all over Europe mate, ranging from 160-280mg.
240mg is fucking high, they have to be quartered or else you end up completely mongo'd on them and not very dancy.
>>
>>17819638
Pillreport is there for a reason grandpa.
>>
>>17819493

Split into quarters. Take quarter, then 2 hours later take another quarter.

Depends where you're going really. You said a rave. Which means lots of people, many unstable, who you don't know fucked out their skull drunk and on drugs... Some of them will be coked up, some drunk, some out to sell, some to rob phones from easy targets, some out to start fights because they caught you talking to their girl or kissing their ex but most out for a good time. Which as much as some idiot will tell you it's PLUR and respect... if you're not comfortable in this environment then far better err on the side of caution when someone's offering you a line of ketamine. Better have an uneventful cool blurry in control night than a fucked up one dealing with adult situations while serotonin has you thinking you're falling in love for your first time again.

But you don't want to be taking half a double strength pill. Then taking a full one 2 hours later then rolling around the floor on 350mg of MDA rather than MDMA.
>>
>>17819749
Brilliant comment, take note OP
>>
>>17819749
This sounds reasonable and was pretty much my train of thought.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.