[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I save marriage? After 4 years my wife wants divorce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1274472000733.jpg (18KB, 346x300px) Image search: [Google]
1274472000733.jpg
18KB, 346x300px
How do I save marriage?

After 4 years my wife wants divorce because of some bullshit. There are some problems obviously (on both sides) but those are fixable - and I always thought that in marriage we should resolve problems and end up stronger.

I tried everything, even therapist and she is still "no I don't want to repair it". As last resort she moved to parents and mostly ceased any communication so we could think it thru.

It is not about money (she could fuck me over but didn't) and she do not have anyone else. It is just women bullshit and running away from problems in my opinion.

So is there anything I could do? Should I try to keep some conversation or maybe on other hand I should fully ignore her? Any ideas?
>>
how old are you both? what are the problems, specifically?
>>
>>17819423
31 and 32

We descended into "daily routine" life.
>>
You can't fix it on your own, it takes effort on both sides. She clearly doesn't want to fix it either. I'm sorry man, but it's bleak.
>>
Sounds dead my bro
I'm sorry

Be happy you don't have kids
>>
>>17819497
Elaborate, what is this "women's bullshit" that makes her want to leave?

From what I've read so far she basically doesn't love you anymore and you're still hung up on getting her back.
>>
>>17819402
>but those are fixable - and I always thought that in marriage we should resolve problems and end up stronger.

"I assumed the best out of marriage"

There is the first problem, the best outcome is you learn from this and don't make the same stupid mistake of marriage again in the future
>>
>>17819402
I think you are trying OP but if she does not want to put effort on saving your marriage, it is better to stop tying and wasting your time.

Finally be glad she showed her true colors and think that it is better to be alone than being with someone like her. Do you have an idea of how many women would want their husbands to make the efforts you are doing?
>>
>>17819497
>We descended into "daily routine" life.

Everyone does, do you think couple's in their 50's go joyriding and hitch-hiking every weekend? No, they go to work, buy groceries watch TV and that doesn't make them split up

I can't believe you actually married a woman who would leave you over this
>>
>>17819402

many men push for divorce. many women do too. you cant really say its 'women rujnning away from problems' when men do it too.
>>
>>17819572
You make no sense at all, if both run away from problems than you can perfectly say either man or women run away from problems.
If both A and B share a quality X, I can say that either A or B is X and I'll be correct.
>>
>>17819509
Yeah not having kids and fact she is not going for money is definitely making me think "you still have it better than most".

>>17819519
I can believe she is doing this either. That kind of bullshit is making it worst.

>>17819511
I feel like I am born in wrong times. Loyalty and honor have no place around here anymore.

>>17819514
That is how I try to think about this. Certainly I won't be pushed around - I tried what I could, now I gave her chance to rethink this alone - but if she does not show motivation and effort to fix it then bye.

>>17819572
True but for some reason I see 10 times more stories where woman left and I am just example of that.
>>
>>17819713
>I feel like I am born in wrong times. Loyalty and honor have no place around here anymore.
Idiot, they never did. Things were not magical and perfect in the past. Before no fault divorce your wife who no longer loves you but was trapped in a relationship would just become a depressed alcoholic and since she no longer wanted to sleep with you you might become a rapist since spousal rape was legal. This pattern of depression and violence effected so many that it's literally the reason why we have no fault divorce today.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.