[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of what /r9k/ says is true? Do you really got to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1348723324085.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1348723324085.png
18KB, 633x758px
How much of what /r9k/ says is true?

Do you really got to be a Chad to get a gf?

If you're not and get a gf, can you be cucked by Chad at any time?

Is there really no point in trying?
>>
r9k is the board for the mentally ill to be relegated to

then they formed a unique subculture and became sort of interesting

they're still all mentally ill, though. the validation they got from having a unique subculture only made them agree with each other and spout bullshit more loudly.
>>
>>17819315
Consider the source.

/r9k/ is populated by guys who select that channel of their own free will because they see themselves as losers. It is simple and natural psychology that they will hate women, just because they can't get one. And so absolutely EVERYTHING they say about women or Chads or sex or romance is wrong, because it is coming from such a twisted and angry source.

/r9k/ does serve a valuable purpose, by giving these boys a place to vent their bitterness and have others support and reinforce it. But it has nothing of value to say to anyone else.
>>
>>17819366
But it is populated by guys who can't get gf's...just like me. So by that logic, aren't they right?
>>
>>17819380
was that statement logical? it was hardly coherent. I don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
>>17819383
you said
>It is simple and natural psychology that they will hate women, just because they can't get one.

Then doesn't if they can't get a gf, then they are right? Because the game is so rigged that they can't possibly compete.

It leaves them bitter because they are not Chads.
>>
/r9k/ is just sad and angry. Definitely do not go to them for advice or for a realistic was to see the world. Most people can tell when you become that bitter, it shows in the way you interact with the world, and so when other people avoid interacting with them that only further isolates them and reinforces their sad /r9k/ logic.

Honestly, 4chan as a whole is a terrible place to go for a realistic idea of women.
>>
>If you're not and get a gf, can you be cucked by Chad at any time?

This question hasn't been answered.
>>
>>17819399
No, because if you're in a relationship with a girl, that means they want to be with you. Unless the relationship has gotten stale then you won't be "cucked".
>>
>>17819425
lol

cucking is consensual, that's what makes it cucking, memes aside

cheating women are common
>>
>>17819386
>I don't have a girlfriend.

You don't have a girlfriend because your eyes are blue.

>Really? How do you know?

I have special knowledge.

>What special knowledge?

I don't have a girlfriend. That makes me an expert on women.

>Oh. I should rip my blue eyes out.

Yeah, that's very sound logic.
>>
>>17819399
Depends on the girl. It's unlikely if you're dating a high quality girl.
>>
>>17819386
It clearly has never occurred to you that there might be OTHER reasons why they - or you - don't have a girlfriend, other than that the game is rigged.

They or you might individually be losers.
They or you might never have tried.
They or you might just be bad at it.

and so on, and so on, right up to the single most likely explanation

They or you might simply not have met the right girl yet, or might have given up just before she came along.
>>
>>17819380

>I can't get a girlfriend
Is an illogical statement.
Think harder
>>
>>17819399
a few things about this

>chad
he is more fuckable but isn't necessarily a better partner, some goes for "stacy"

>fuck your bitch
whether or not someone can fuck your girl is up to her. someone really likely to be alone with chad also fucked derrick, jason, mark, and maybe even doug.

>how likely is this to happen?
you get with cheaters or you don't. a very attractive person can get in bed with your partner more easily, but they aren't likely to steal your partner away from you; there's a pretty good reason he/she isn't with a more attractive person in the first place.

and here's a reminder, all of this has fuck all to do with getting a person in the first place.
>>
>>17819315
/r9k/ are out of touch with reality and believe everything they wish for should be handed to them without any work whatsoever.
>>
>>17819465
they believe a lot of stuff. they're delusional personalities.
>>
>>17819462
>but they aren't likely to steal your partner away from you
That's even worse, imagine thinking you have a good relationship while secretly the other person is cheating? It's better if she just leaves for good.
>>
>>17819474
that's life, bruh. probably a third of people cheat in long-term relationships, and how many would cheat if the situation became extremely enticing/convenient is probably depressing.

welcome 2 da real world
>>
>>17819483
Well, that's a 'real' world I don't want for me, if it means not having serious relationships, so be it.
>>
>>17819491
yeah and that's why most r9k people sit in their room and become delusional. you still have reality-testing skills, but those could go out the window if you don't socialize. most people become extremely socially paranoid from isolation and social anxiety. loneliness makes people think that nobody likes them and that they aren't worth much.
>>
>>17819389

fucking normie kill urself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17819315

if the definition of 'chad' is that he gets a gf, and no one else can, then technically yes, you have to be a chad to get a gf.

but if you tried to ascribe any other qualities to that, you're wrong. you dont got to be 6 feet tall, or muscular, or this or that or the fifth thing. you certainly have to have realistic standards compared to what you bring to the table, but there is not just one type of guy getting a gf.
>>
>>17819564
The problem is lots of girls in their 20s have unrealistic standards themselves, and not just about looks.
>>
>>17819589

so? lots is not all. the fat that plenty of people who ARENT chads continue to date is evidence.

yes, as far as looks go men tend to get the short end of the stick. for a long ass time women got the short end of that stick... really of all the sticks.

im not saying anyone can go out this weekend strike up a conversation and go live happily ever after.

but most anyone CAN date. most anyone can find a girlfriend or a boyfriend who they get along with.
>>
>>17819315

There are so many issues with /r9k/. That used to be my board of choice, despite me having a girlfriend, despite me having had several sexual partners in my life, despite me having friends and a loving family.

But I would go on that board because a part of me related to feeling isolated. I lost my virginity at 17, but didn't have sex again until I was 21. So in a way I've identified as that 21 KHV.

I eventually pushed a lot of people away, because of their mentality being ingrained into me.

They are a cesspool of incoherent delusions. They dismiss any positive advice as cliche, or normie advice.

Their biggest issue is they choose how they see the world. But don't you understand, if you choose to see the world as redpilled, or as normie and stacy and chad, then doesn't that inherently mean you can choose to see the world any way you wish? With that mentality you can change yourself and how you feel in the world.

No, you don't have to be a chad. Even chads aren't chads compared to other chads. Some people might be taller or more attractive, but it has no bearing on your individual self worth.

And if you're one of these guys that only wants to date a stacy, that that is your major flaw right there. You're being shallow, but not expecting others to be shallow. You're creating and perpetuating your own misery.

what strikes me as most funny is that r9k wouldn't even touch half the girls chad does. Chad would bang a fatty or a 6/10. sex is sex and it feels good.

>Basically, r9k's problem is that THEY are all the things they hate, but don't even realize it.
>>
>>17819399
well women cheat because of hypergamy. their reproductive success is for them to allocate as much resources as possible from men because they become handicap during pregnancy and they have to feed two people her and her child. this is why women usually cheat with men of higher status then their current boyfriend because they will have more resources they can bring her. so to answer your question yes they will cheat on you with a high status male chad. the only way she will not cheat on you is if she has no other options but the moment she lose weight or become more attractive in anyway she will leave you or cheat on you at the opportunity to acquire more resources.
>>
>left /r9k/ after three years of browsing
>took me half a year to recover from daily suicide thoughts
>met a "chad" who fucks girls every week
>treat him as an equal, he respects me in return
>we build a solid friendship
>after seeing how he talks to random girls in public I stop having a problem with that
>I speak to random people on the bus daily, sometimes get numbers of girls
>zero problems with confidence
>Have a gf

/r9k/ is damaging, you should avoid it. Instead of trying to "blend in" or killing yourself you should try changing your mindset. Erase words like "Chad", "Stacey" and "cuck" from your head.

If you want to be treated like a king you should live like a king.

Good luck anon.
>>
Hate feels good. You get to find an easy answer for your anxieties, you find a temporary scapegoat to explain why you're not getting what you want and so on.
>>
>>17819315
>How much of what /r9k/ says is true?
Pretty much most of it, but take it with a grain of salt, as there is a fair bit of exagerration.

>Do you really got to be a Chad to get a gf?
In most cases, yes.

In most cases, yes.

Is there really no point in trying?
In most cases, no point.
>>
>>17819315
>How much of what /r9k/ says is true?

They cannot repeat themselves. So, not much is true.

>Do you really got to be a Chad to get a gf?

You should be clean and confidant.

That meme is a self-fulfilling stereotype about insecurity.

>Is there really no point in trying?

There is no point in apathy, on the contrary.
>>
>>17819600
So much truth in one comment
>>
>>17819600
Lmao what a fucking normie just end yourself my man
>>
>>17819612
and you just accept that? Where's your honor?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.